Chapter.1

Back
Dippers Pov
-------------------
Me and Mabel are finally back in gravity falls. We are now 17. Last time we were here a demon tried to take over the world. We where 12 back then. But we had to go back home for school. We told are parents everything about weirdmongetit(don't remember how its spelled) about bill and gruncle Stans twin brother I also told them about the journals we found. They didn't believe us. We were back in gravity falls.I started to think about the journals. We got a cab and drove to the mystery shack. There was Stan in his suit and wore his eye patch over his eye. "Hey kiddos" Stan said. He gave us hug and showed us the room me and Mabel were sharing. The room was the same as how we left it in the first place. Mabel saw waddles. She went and gave him a kiss on the forehead and a hug. I smiled and went on my side of the room and started to unpack my stuff. I put my suit case under the bed,but that's when I saw the journal. I sat down on my bed and started to looking through the pages.(A/N: okay you guys might be confused because bill did burn the journals but let's say that never did happen)

Mabel Pov
-------------------
I went and gave a kiss and a hug to waddles. I stared to unpack. I went to my side of the room. I looked around the room and saw my posters were still hanging from the wall. I giggled. I was so happy to be back in gravity falls. "New hot boys to meet"I said to myself. I sat on the bed. I took my phone out and texted candy.

" Hey Candy:)"

"Hi Mabel :) are you even here yet?"

"Yup"

"Yay! Where you wanna meet at?"

"Coffee shop?"

"Sure so see you later"

"Bye girl see in a little bit :)"

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I turned off my phone and saw Dipper looking through the journal. "Dipper want to come with me and candy to the coffee shop?" I asked. "Na I'm fine" he said. "Ok well see you in a couple of hours bro bro" i said "Have fun". I walk out of the shack going to the coffee shop. To meet up with candy

Dippers Pov
-----------------
Mabel went out with Candy and her friends to the coffee shop. I decided to go out into the woods alone. To have so time to myself. I grad my bag, phone, and the journal and head out. I walk into the woods to find a nice quite place to look through the journal. I found a place to read. I started to looking through the journal. When I was reading the journal. That's when I heard foot steps coming closer and closer to were I was. I didn't know who it was. Until they said "There's my favorite Pinetree." I look around and saw.......

Cliff hanger!Comment below and Vote. Hope you guys like it. Also ik this chapter was short I will try and make the other chapters longer.-xoxo Mia