Training

******Sofia POV*****
Ugh I hate this fucking life! I just want to go home. As I walked I walked through the living room and Lucifer was talking to someone. Than they started to stare at me.
"Sofia how would you and dex like to go out?"
"Sure."
"Dexter!"
"What?!"
"Come here please!"
"Okay." Than he walked in and he said "what?"
"Do you want to go out?"
"Sure where?"
"It's a Surprise."
"Okay." Than I held dexters hand and Lucifer teleported us to the thrown room.
"What is this?" I asked
"The most important room across the land... it's where all the important decisions are made."
"I see and what are those chairs for?" Asked dexter
"You two." Said the other guy that was with us.
"Why?"
"You guys will do important things here one day but first some people want to meet you." Said Lucifer.
"Oh?" I said
"The council." Than the doors opened and dexter put his hands around my waist and he stood directly behind me. And we all looked at the door to see who was coming in. "Oh here they are now."
"Sire." They said as the walked in and bowed.
"Boys and girls this is Sofia and dexter my children."
"They seem closer than that." One mumbled so I shot him against the wall.
"I don't like mumblers." I said as my voice changed in tone or something.
"Sorry I'm sorry." He said than Lucifer walked over to me and said.
"Sofia it's okay he's sorry he didn't mean it." So I dropped his ass on the floor and I looked up at him.
"Okay." Than dexter whispered in my ear.
"Hey it's okay who cares about them." Than he kissed my neck and held me tighter. So I smiled than Lucifer had that member sent away.
"Now does anyone else have a problem with my children?"
"No sire." They said
"Good now lets call this meeting to order."
"Meeting?" I said
"Yes you guys get to put your input in on some important points."
"Lucifer I need to tell you something." Said dexter
"What?" Than they whispered to one another and he had a pissed look. "Okay you take them back to the house."
"Okay." Than he teleported us there.
"Why are we back?" I said
"I don't know." Said the guy.
"Can you get us food please?" Asked dexter
"Sure." Than he left so I got out of his grip and said.
"What did you tell him?"
"That you're drunk."
"Why?"
"Because I wanted us to get outta there."
"Hmm and whys that?"
"No reason." Than he kissed me so I stopped and said
"Are we brother and sister?"
"I don't know."
"I hope not."
"Why?"
"Cause than this would be wrong but I'd do it anyway." Than he smiled and we went to the bar and played pool. Than Lucifer came back and he said
"I'll play ya."
"You're on... us verses you." I said
" okay." Than dex racked up the balls and I had first shot. Long story short we won and he had 2 balls left.
"Good game you guys are a good team."
"We know." Said dex
"Hey I have a question it's kinda important." I said
"Okay ask away." Said Lucifer
"Are me and dex brother and sister?"
"Yes you are."
"Oh okay." Than I sat at the bar and the bartender gave us all a shot of whiskey.
"Why?"
"Cause that makes our relationship wrong."
"So your the kids of devil that means You can't be 100% normal." So I smiled slightly and dex kissed me. "Sofia we need to talk about your drinking."
"He drinks more than I do."
"So you were almost drunk."
"I was also plucked from my normal life 2 months ago and put into this one."
"Ya I know."
"How do you know?"
"That's when I got out of the cage." So I drank my whiskey.
"Do you know who killed my mom?"
"No."
"Hmm okay I'm going to bed." I said as I got up.
"Why it's only 9." Said dex
"Full of alcohol."
"Hah."
"Goodnight."
"Night." Lucifer said
"Sweet dreams." Said dex as I walked to my room and I took off my dressy clothes and took a quick shower. Than I put on a hoodie and crawled in bed.

*****1 am****
"Ahh!" I shot up and I was crying what I just saw it was horrible. I can't believe something like that can even cross my mind. Than dex and Lucifer came running in.
"What's wrong?" Asked dex
"My dream I -I think it happened."
"What was your dream?" Asked Lucifer
"I basically nuked a town everyone died only me and dex were left."
"Hun it didn't we would know if that happened." Said dex
"Okay um I just can you guys go I'll be fine."
"Ya see you in the morning okay?" Said dex
"Okay." Than he softly kissed my cheek than they left. I silently cried while I laid on my back. Than the dog came into my room.
"Come here boy." I said patting the bed so he curled up next to me and I pet him. Than he fell asleep he looked kinda like a German shepherd but he's pure black and he's huge. And I didn't sleep the rest of the night.