Foreshadow

'Insert TARDIS noise here'
It's about time. It's been 10 months since I last saw the Doctor. I hate him for this, he always leaves it until my patience runs out to the last minute second.
"Aha! Pond!" He shouts, running from the blue box and embracing me. I push him away. "Oh." Frowns the Doctor. "Yeah, oh. What makes you think you can leave for ten months?" I sigh
"Oh you know me, places to go, things to do."
I smile at him and restart the hug. "Thought you'd understand!" He whispers.
"So, what are we doing?"
I've been travelling with the Doctor for at least 5 years now, and I have a feeling it's about to end.
The Doctor looks at me; "my time is over. The clock strikes twelve."
I gasp, fighting back my tears that are building up. "But Doctor... you... you left me waiting for 10 months. And now you're regenerating!"
"Yep," he replies, on agony.
"It all just disappears doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment like breath on a mirror.
Any moment now, he's a coming."
"Who's coming?" I ask
"The Doctor."
"But YOU are the Doctor!" I answer.  "and I always will be. But times change and so must I. We all change, when you think about it.
We are all different people all through our lives and that's okay, that's good you've got to keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear."
"No! Please don't change!" I reach out to him.
"I will always remember when The Doctor was me..." he mutters; before a huge beam of light circles the TARDIS. It starts to explode as the Doctor screams. I cry. All I can do is watch and cry.

An old man stands in front of me, staring at me with his red eyes, no.  My raggedy man is gone.

"Wake up! Amy! You were knocked unconscious by the Daleks. Run!" I look up and see my raggedy man.