chapter 4

Alexa:

I woke up to the sun's harsh light streaming into through my window, leaving shadows delicately dancing on my brilliantly white blankets . After I registered the fact that today was the day we were going to head to the airport, I instantly tumbled out of bed and checking the time. It was 6;00 meaning I had exactly 30 minutes before I had to drive to the twin's apartment.

As I got in the shower internally cringed realizing, I had to go on a plane for five hours. I hated flying I gave me so much anxiety, both the boys knew this but I decided upon trying my hardest to avoid the subject today considering I did not want to be a wimp. I changed into something comfy . I slipped on a pair of ripped jean shorts, paired with a silky white plain shirt with a pocket,and lace by the sleeves , with my chuck tailors with a heart peeking out from the bottom. Lastly, I slipped on an over-sized, grey Adidas hoodie .I then applied a light amount of makeup, making sure it would not be ruined over the course of the flight. I then lightly ran an iron through my hair, then deciding I was ready.

I stepped out of the car and into the thick, hot wave of California's air, praising the fact that during the course of tour we would go somewhere cold. As I knocked on the twins' door I prepared myself to come face to face with whatever new scenario of chaos would lie behind their door, every day was something different I could never be to prepared for walking into their apartment.

Just as I anticipated, when the door swung open my eyes immediately drifted to the clutter of shirtless teenage boys, in all their shirtless glory, and obnoxiousness. as I reviewed the scene in front of me I couldn't help but laugh. The boy's apartment was always open for their friends in need of a place to crash.

I thanked a groggy, hungover looking boy in nothing but a black pair of Adidas joggers for opening the door. As he closed the door behind me, my eyes shifted towards the clutter in the apartment.The couch was strewn with a cluster of teenage boys all clutching their heads.The rest of the apartment was covered in beer cans, and cigarette butts.

I automatically assumed that the boys wanted to get one more night of being regular teens in before they had to become everything their manager wanted them to be, the perfect idols that girls of all ages would look up to, that was how you made money. Their managers did not care about their teenage experience they cared about the numbers on their paychecks. This being the reason I had initially assumed management would ban me from the tour, as Ethan "being in a relationship" would turn fans away. Although my acceptance onto the tour seemed suspiciously random ,considering managements strong dislike for me ,I decided to ignore it .i didn't want to be away from Ethan for three months ,it was a s simple as that.

I continued scanning my eyes over the wreckage that was now their apartment heading to the kitchen I jumped over two piles of trash ,until I stumbled upon the clock. It was 7;30 i officially had an hour to get the boys through security and onto the plane , but instead I couldn't even find them ."We're going to be late for our flight." I whispered in a frustrated sigh.

Leaving the kitchen, I walked to Ethan's room ,were I assumed I would find Ethan .True to my word, the instant I walked in I found Grayson sprawled out against a body wrapped in Ethan's faded blue sheets. Grayson's eyes shifted toward me as I walked through the door .

"morning!" Grayson called to me as I walk through the already open door. The person under him stirred at his loud voice,"shut up Grayson ,damn your loud." The person said, revealing themselves as Ethan. "someone woke upon the wrong side of the bed" I said, at the sound of my voice than poked his head out of the bundle of covers that hid his face. His eyes flickered over in my direction ,as he gave me a lazy ,evidently hungover smile. I sucked in a breathe ,my heart momentarily frozen in my chest at the beautiful sight in front of me. The sunlight was peeking in from their windows ,hitting Ethan's face , giving Ethan's hazel eyes an aqua ,green glow.