~3

Juvia's POV

I walked into my apartment at FairyHills. I closed the door softly behind me. I exhaustedly wandered to my bed, collapsing face first into my pillow. "AHHHGHHH.." I screamed into it. I noticed that the rain had stopped but the gloomy clouds were still present.
I stood up and began stripping myself of clothes. "I'm sure a hot, relaxing shower will do the trick," I said aloud to myself. I hopped into the shower, allowing the water running down my body to wash away all my troubles.
It's not that Juvia is angry with Gray-sama, just very confused and frustrated. Is there really no way to get him to pay attention to me?
Three knocks interrupt my thinking. I exit the shower and slip into my pajamas. I hear another knock. "Juvia? You in there?" I hear a familiar female voice call out. I sigh and roll over on my bed, ignoring the person, praying they'd take a hint and go away.
"Come on Juvia! I know your in there! I can hear moving around in there!" I heard the voice stammer. Only one person has a sassy scolding voice like that.
"Not now, Love Rival," I mumble into my pillow. I hear Lucy sigh and open the door anyways. "Juvia sai.." I began to say as Lucy interrupts me with, "Just shut up and lemme help you." "Help Juvia with what?" "With winning Gray of course," she gives me a warm smile. My eyes widen. "Love Rival wants to help Juvia win Gray?!" I ask surprised. Lucy groans angrily. "I DON'T LIKE GRAY! I LIKE NATSU!" She yells, sounding annoyed. "Lucy-chan likes... Natsu-san?" I whisper, my eyes widening even more. Lucy-chan's face turns bright red as her hands fly up to her mouth. "Did I say that out loud?" She gasps. I giggle as I nod my head. She sighs, sounding defeated. "Well yes I like him. So now you know and you can stop calling me Love Rival!" She crosses her arms, still a slight blush on her face.
"Hai!" I replied, "but how will Lucy-chan help Juvia?" "Oh yeah. You gotta make Gray jealous." "Jealous?! Juvia could never do that to her beloved Gray-sama!" I cried. "Do you want him to love you or not?" Lucy-chan said, raising an eyebrow. "Well yes but.." "Then you gotta make him jealous! The only way Gray is gonna realize that you won't always be there waiting for him, is if he see you "move on". Then he'll have to confess his feelings and you two will live happily after," Lucy explained, a mischievous smile crossing her face, "But first, let's getchu a new dress. Something a little more revealing." "What's wrong with Juvia's woredrobe?" I questioned, glancing down at my outfit. "Nothin', but if we want this plan to work, we gotta make you look irresistible. Then he'll have to want you!" "Ok but what shall Juvia wear then?" I asked, sighing at the thought of changing my favorite attire. "Come spend the night at my apartment. I got just the thing," Lucy replied, a devilish twinkle in her eyes. Juvia's not so sure about this...

(Outfit advice from Lucy? Not such a great idea;) anyways watchya think so far? Sorry for this chapter being so short... But I'm slowly getting closer to my favorite chapterXD. I think two or three more chapters will finish the story.. Please vote and leave some feedback! I'd really appreciate it! FYI I DO NOT OWN FAIRYTAIL, IT BELONGS TO HIRO MASHIMA. GOD BLESS THAT MAN FOR THIS AMAZING ANIME AND MANGA❤)