~11

(Watch out girls hide your boyfriends!😂 Juvia Lockser is too beautiful to resist!
- Sorry, couldn't help it.😂 I drew that yesterday and I felt like it turned out somewhat decent. I really do think that Juvia is gorgeous tho😍
-anyways, back to the story!)

Juvia's POV

Joy radiated through me as I skipped down the path to Fairytail.
"Gray, Gray, Gray~" I cheered in a sing-song tone. The best kind of songs are the ones involving your true love.. so I decided, why not make a song consisted of the name of my beloved? Sounds like an amazing song to me!

Maybe Juvia should add more lyrics to her Gray-sama song..?
Eh Juvia will think of more later.

Because.. there's the actual Gray-sama!

I stopped my skipping and walked up to him nonchalantly, even though I was internally fangirling and throwing my arms around him.

No Juvia, control yourself..

I took a deep breath and walked to his side.
"Good morning Gray..s.." I chirped. Juvia almost said sama out of habit.

His hands were in his pockets as he stared at the ground, lost in thought.
Did he not hear Juvia?
"Gray?" I said louder, "Are you alright?"

Gray's POV

I think I was spacing out.. not completely sure... Hmm..
Wait where am I?

I look up from the sidewalk and realized that I was almost at the guild. I hear a muffled voice beside me.
Since when did someone get here? How long have they been talking?

I guess I should listen to them now..

I look glumly to my left to see who is bothering me.
"What do you wa.." the words caught in my throat as I saw the one and only, Juvia Lockser, looking at me with concerned filled eyes.

My eyes widen as I nervously coughed. "Um hello J-Juvia," I mumbled, my heart pounding as her lively eyes bored into mine.

"Kunichiwa Gray-sama," she replied, a bright smile on her face.

My breath hitched.
Gray-sama.. she called me Gray-sama!!

Juvia's POV

"Is Gray-sama ok?" I asked, confused with his shocked and nervous face.

Crap! Juvia said sama!!! No Juvia bad Juvia!!

"Uh... Yeah..?" He said, answering in a question. I raised an eyebrow at him, very confused with his behavior.

He sighed and rubbed his neck.
"Sorry I'm just really tired," Gray-sama said apologetically. He gave a slight smile in reassurance.
I nod my head, still kinda suspicious of Gray-sama.

Gray's POV

"So um.. wanna go to the guild?" I asked, looking away from her.

"Yeah Juvia would like to go now," Juvia chirped in reply. She began walking ahead of me, her arms swinging joyfully at her sides.
I found a smile tugging at the corners of my lips.
She's too cute.. WAIT GRAY GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!
She looked back at me, the huge smile on her face fading into a frown.

"You coming?" She asked.
I looked down at my feet and realized I was just watching her walk away, too lost in my thoughts.
I smirk as I began walking forward. She smiled again and continued walking to the guild.

I heard her humming some tune.
"Hmm, hmm, hmm~"
What is she humming?
I came up closer behind her, trying to hear her tune better.

"For you, I will stay~" she murmured in a sing-song tone.

"Loving you everyday~"
"And even when times get rough~"
"It won't ever be enough~"
"To convince me in giving up~"
"Someday I hope you see~"
"How happy we could be~"
"Staying together for all eternity~"
"If only... you loved me~" she stopped on that line, her voice loosing it's singing tone and the end coming out as a barely audible mumble.
Did she come up with that?

I leaned in very close to her ear, a slight shiver as she felt my breath softly on her neck.
"Watcha singing?" I whispered.
She froze and her back stiffened.
She turns around to face me, her eyes filled with horror.

She flashes a nervous grin as she rambles, "Ah nothing! Just a song Juvia heard on the lacrima! Nothing important! No hidden meanings or anything!" Her hands flew around as she spoke.
"What do you mean by 'hidden meanings'?" I questioned, my eyebrow raising in confusion.
Her hands clamped around her mouth as a bead of sweat dotted her forehead.
"NOTHING!" She exclaimed, her face red in embarrassment. I jumped back at her sudden outburst.
"Uh ok..?" I said, recovering from from my initial startlement.
"Let's just go," she stammered as she pouted, her face still flustered and splashes of pink on her cheeks.
I nod, even though her back was already turned. I followed her to the guild, a smirk on my face.

She's so cute when she's flustered...<3

(And scene! Sorry for the short but fluffy chapter, I know u ain't completely dissatisfied ❤😁 Remember this chapter, it'll be very important later on😉😉
ANYWAYS, I tribute this chapter to all the Fairytail fans who are probably mourning the ending of their favorite manga.. I'm so sad but hey,
SPOILER ALERT🚨🚨
-
-
-
gruvia is kinda cannon! Cuz gray was like blushing and said "I don't know for sure.... But... Maybe.. you're mine" I was squealing!! YAY

HOPED YOU ENJOYED! THANKS FOR THE READS! LOVE Y'ALL!!❤❤❤
I don't own Fairytail obviously<3