The States Are Dumb...

-Third's Pov-

It was a good thing America was over at his brother's house instead of dealing with the states.

Because the way they were acting now...

Well...

New York: Where the fuck is everyone?!

Texas: Well partner, all of them are still in there beds sleeping.

Delaware: We probably shouldn't disturb them.

New York: Oh hell no! I been dealing with everyone's shit since yesterday! They better be lucky America ain't here or there will be hell to pay!

Texas: So what the hell you going to do to them?

New York looked at his brother before smirking.

New York: Well it's time those idiots get their asses up~!

-Meanwhile-

Alaska was in his guestroom sleeping without an care in the world. A smile was shown on his expression as he dreamed about being in the snowy mountains hiking with America. Both enjoying each other's company as Alfred hugged Nikolai and told him: I love you son~! I'll always be your hero. Alaska wanted to say something back until he heard a large bang that woke him up.

Alaska: какого черта(What the hell)?!

The banging continued as Alaska growled.

Alaska: It was 6'o clock in the morning! Who the hell doing all that banging?!

New York: WAKE UP BISHES! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Oh...It was New York banging some pots and pans all around the rooms in the hallway.

Alaska heard some groans coming from the others before he put the pillow on his head.

Alaska: Shut up...Shut up...

New York: WAKE UP!!!

New Mexico: OMG! Shut up!

Pennsylvania: I'm trying to sleep!

Kansas: Shut up New York!!!

Great...He woke up most of his sisters from their beauty sleep. Espically Michigan, she really hates being woken up so early in the morning.

New York: I DON'T FUCKING CARE! WAKE UP! GET YOURSELVES OUTTA BED!

Florida: New York! Be quiet!

New York: NEVER!!!

Florida: Please do! I wanna go back to my dream of having epic miami beach parties!!!

New York: I DIDN'T GET ANY SLEEP BECAUSE OF Y'ALL! NOW YOU GUYS AIN'T GETTING ANY SLEEP BECAUSE OF ME~! WA WA WA WA WA!!!

Washington: OMFG...

Wisconsin: Someone kill me now...

Arkansas: Can someone kill him already?!

Texas: I would but he has my alamo and my rifles...

More collected groans echoed throughout the house.

New York: GET YOUR ASSES OUTTA BED! NOW!!!

An dark aurora emitted around Alaska's room as some nearby states shuddered in fear feeling the dark atmosphere.

Oh he was so gonna kill New York.

Alaska: Kolkolkolkol.⛏⛏⛏😈😈😈

-Later-

Some of the states stayed in bed while most of them were up and angry at New York for waking them up. New York had a nasty habit of waking his siblings up.

New York: Now that most of you are outta bed. You need to know we are under attack!

Massachusetts: By who?

New York:...England. He has come to invade America!

Washington: AGAIN?!

Alaska groans in frustration. Really? Invasion? He's pretty sure the annoying man just came to visit and annoy the hell out of America. It's a good thing said nation wasn't home. But that meant they would have to deal with England.

New York: Now it's up to us! Remember out training! To protect our freedom for the glory of America! Let's take him down!

States: YEAH!!!

Alaska just stares at his siblings and chuckles. This should be fun to watch.

New York: Now! Let's do our morning!  Push-ups! Sit-ups!

The states did what they are told as they did some push-ups and sit-ups.

New York: Now repeat after me! Now shake that ass! Bitch and let me see what you got~!

States: Now shake that ass! Bitch and let me see what you got~!

New York: Now let's go beat up England!

The states went into their 'War' Zone.

Texas: Every one of y'all! March!

England walked in wondering what all the commotion is all about. He was just trying to make scones for everyone.

A/N: Wait what?! GTF out of that kitchen!!!

England: What the bloody hell is going on?!

New York: Men! Start the cannons!

England: ...Eh?

Before England realized it, the states charged at him in the air hell-bent on destroying him.

Texas: Get Dat Motherfucker!!!

England dropped the scones and started screaming as he was being tackled by the states and they started beating him to a pulp.

Alaska just watches with amusement as his siblings demolishes England.

Alaska: I wonder if he'll alive after all that...Kolkolkolkol~!

The states maybe dumb...But they were his crazy siblings.

Suddenly Alaska heard the phone ring...He went over to go pick it up.

Alaska: Hello...Oh...It's you...What do you want?

Russia:...I was wondering if we could talk about something...Da?