Chapter 4

"What?" we all asked. Kakashi-sensei gave us a closed eye smile.

"You Pass." He said happily. We were all frozen, processing what he said in our mind. Then Naruto shouted.

"WE PASSED!" Naruto shouted. Sakura giggled while Sasuke smirked. I sighed in relief. 

"You guys are one hell of a team." Kakashi-sensei complimented, "The other teams weren't as smart as you guys. They would always fall for the second trap and no one ever passed my tests. Until now." He gave us a thumbs-up pose. 

"You guys made it out as one, as a team," He continued, "Those who break the rules are scums, while those who don't help their friends are worse than scums..........ALRIGHT! From tomorrow on, Team Seven will begin their missions as a team!" 

"WOOHOO!" Naruto and I shouted. Then the team started to leave.

"W-w-wait!" Naruto shouted, "Guys! You're forgetting me!!" Without turning my head, I threw a kunai and freed Naruto from the trap. 

"Thanks, Yaiko!" Naruto shouted. He quickly catched up to me and we started walking together. We were in front of our doors and we both said our bye's. I quickly ran to my bed, and fell into a deep sleep.

In My Dream:

"Yaiko!" Sasuke shouted, "Quick, grab my hand and run!" 

I grabbed my older brother's hand. I was perplexed. What's going on? All of a sudden, we came to a stop. A lot of blood was spilled and it was making me dizzy.

"Itachi..." growled Sasuke. I gasped. I looked at Itachi's eyes, and immediately, I was caught in his genjutsu.

"SASUKE-NII-SAN!" I shouted, "HELP!" I felt my body shaking and I realized that it was Sasuke, trying to free me from Itachi's genjutsu.

"Itachi!" screamed Sasuke, "Let her go!"

"Sasuke," ignored Itachi, "Give Yaiko to me..."

"NEVER!" shouted Sasuke bravely, "She's my younger sister, and the only one left! I will never hand her over to a scum like you! I'm going to protecet her!" 

I smirked. Sasuke-nii-san cares about me.... Then I felt a chill in the atmosphere and I felt Sasuke falling to the ground in pain. Then, someone roughly pulled me away from Sasuke. I squealed in fright. 

"If you want to avenge your clan and save your precious little sister," Itachi said, "Hate me. Fill your life with hate, and have the same eyes as mine." Itachi grabbed me and I felt him teleport somewhere else, leaving Sasuke behind. 

"SASUKE-NII-SAN!" I shouted.

End of My Dream.

I gasped and sweat poured down from my face. I covered my mouth. Did I say Sasuke's name? If I did, then Naruto would know who I really am. I looked at my clock. 6:42. Kakashi-sensei told us to meet at 7. I knew he was going to be late, but my body started to move on it's own. I did my usual routine and I looked at the clock. 7:14. I sighed while getting my keys and weapon pouch. I opened the door and faced the outdoors. And as I did, I awkwardly bumped into Naruto.

"OUCH!" Naruto shouted. I was surprised. 

"Naruto?" I asked, "What are you doing here?" He looked up at me sheepishly.

"Oh, um..." He started, "I was wondering if I should've woke you up or not." I shook my head.

"You did the rigth choice in NOT waking me up." I advised him. He sweat-dropped and laughed it out. I smiled and I held his hand. He blushed, but then realized that I was going to teleport.