Yoongi noticed Jimin

Yoongi's POV:

As I was walking out of my house to go meet Seokjin, Hoseok, and Namjoon at our usual hangout spot I saw my neighbor. I do have to admit that he is kinda cute. He is kinda short but his face looks like a porcelain doll. The features on it are almost flawless. 

I stopped for a moment to take in his appearance, until I noticed that he looked at me and blushed profusely. So I snapped back to reality and started back on my walk to the park about a block away.

"Yoongi, Even if you wanted to... He's probably not into guys, and it would be illegal anyways. You're 19, and he's only 15. Jeez." I mumbled to myself as I turned the corner.

Jimin's POV:

OMG. He looked at me! I can't believe that my crush, Min Yoongi actually looked at me. Oh gosh, I feel like I'm gonna die! 

"I have to call Taehyung and Jungkook about this!" I squealed as I reached for my phone in my pocket.

Taehyung and Jungkook know that I am madly in love with my older neighbor, although they don't think Yoongi is into guys, they overall don't mind the possibility of me and Yoongi-hyung dating.

I called them, and I explained the situation like a hardcore fangirl who just saw her bias out of this Kpop group she obsessed over. Jeez I love Yoongi so much.

Seokjin POV:

"Dude, I know he's cute... But for god's shit sake, he is fucking 15 Yoongi." I looked at him.

"But you don't understand, he blushed when he saw me looking at him. Why would he do that?" Yoongi asked looked like a lost puppy.

"To be honest bro, I remember walking by the arcade one time and hearing Jimin and his two friends talking about you." Namjoon shrugged. 

"What did they say?! Was it bad? Do you think they know what I am??!!" Yoongi frantically asked for more details.

"I'm pretty sure one of them was talking about how another one of them loves you bro." Namjoon said all calm and cool like.

"Oh...Swag." Yoongi looked down at his feet.

Yoongi POV:

So one of them likes me huh? I think I have a plan on to find out who it is...

---

A week later

"So, I talked to my dad and he said we can preform our Cypher part 3 at his 'Free Preformers Night' at his restaurant." I said.

"When is that Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.

"Tomorrow. I think I'm gonna invite Jimin and his friends." I smirked.

I can't wait to see who it is that likes me.

+++++

Welcome readers to the first chapter of The Red Moon! I hope you are enjoying it so far.