Yoongi raps for Jimin

Jimin's POV:

I texted Taehyung and Jungkook about the thing going on with Yoongi, and how he invited us to something he and his friends were doing.

They both said that they would come over an hour before it started so they could help me get ready. I was still trying to comprehend what I just saw my crush do... 

"Oh god, what if he saw me?" I started freaking out.

All of these thoughts about it were racing in my head faster than I could sort them.

"tonight is gonna be a long night."  I sighed as I sat on my bed awaiting my friends.

Yoongi's POV:

"I know who it is." I smiled as I walked into the restaurant to help Hoseok and Namjoon set up the stage.

Jin looked at me with a surprised expression evident on his face. It took a second or two for the others to register what I had just said until they turned around.

"Well, Yoongi, who the hell is it?" Hoseok asked with impatience. 

"Jimin, our neighbor." I smirked.

"And how did you figure this out, smart ass?" Jin crossed his arms and lifted his brows.

"Ah it was nothing, all I did was strip with my curtains open and I observed his behavior." I shrugged my shoulders.

"YOU WHAT?!" Namjoon screamed while shaking me.

"Guys, he could only see my waistline and up. That's all." I chuckled.

Soon they all calmed down and we continued to set up for our performance in a couple hours.

To be honest, I was kind of excited to see Jimin...

Jungkook's POV:

It took us a long time to find the perfect outfit for Jimin to wear, but it was worth it if it meant he could hopefully impress his crush. Me and Taehyung told him that he looks pretty hot. Too bad both of us are taken. By each other...

"Dude, you look great. IF Yoongi is into guys... there is no way that he will be able to keep his thing in his pants seeing you in that. Unless he has amazing self control." Taehyung smiled at him.

I could see that what Taetae had said calmed him down a bit.

"If I were single, you would want to watch your back around me, Jimin." I said.

That comment caused Taehyung to shoot daggers at me with his eyes.

---

Yoongi's POV: 

It was about five more minutes until we would start, I was checking and making sure everything was setup correctly just in case Namjoon broke something.

Luckily it was all in order. I was walking back to the boys when I saw three people walk in through the front doors. I slightly turned my head and I saw Jimin and his friends. 

I saw what they all were wearing, and I was dumbfounded. Jimin's friends looked pretty nice, but Jimin looked amazing...

 Jimin's friends looked pretty nice, but Jimin looked amazing