Yoongi meets someone

Jimin's POV:

I shot up from my mattress. I was panting heavily, with sweat covering my face in a thin layer. 

"What was that?" I asked myself.

I know exactly what it was.

It was a dream, a dream about Yoongi.

A dream where I confessed to him. 

But...

It wasn't real.

 And never will be.

Yoongi's POV:

I got up from my bed and decided to go downstairs and make myself some food. 

"Jeez, I though vampires can only drink blood." Hoseok jokingly chuckled.

"You do know that vampires can eat food right? We are pretty similar to humans other than the fact of the blood drinking, the pairing and that stuff." I stated.

-

After I ate some breakfast I left the house to go for a walk in the park. As I was walking I saw this boy sitting alone on a bench. I thought it would be a good idea to talk to him.

"So, what brings you here alone this early?" I smiled at him.

"Oh, just felt like going outside." He happily answered.

I sat down next to him on the bench.

"Well, what's your name?" I asked, looking into his eyes.

"My name is Kai. How about you?" His face lit up with joy.

"I'm Yoongi." I calmly replied as I turned to look at the road in the distance.

"You wanna be friends Yoongi?" Kai asked.

"Sure, that sounds nice. I need a new friend anyways. My friends are getting annoying." I chuckled.

Kai looked pretty happy. I had no idea why, but I found it kinda cute.

We decided to swap phone numbers so we could keep in touch to hang out in the near future. After a few minutes of chillin on the bench I received a call from Namjoon.

"Sorry, Kai, I gotta answer this." I smiled before I got up and walk a few feet away.

I answered the call to hear Namjoon telling me that some kid was at our house asking for me.

I said I would be there in a few, then I hung up.

"Hey, Kai, my friend really needs me for something and I have to go. But I will be sure to text you okay?" I asked him.

All he did was smile and nod, then wave goodbye as he started walking to the main road.

Taehyung's POV:

I was at Yoongi's house to explain to him about Jimin's 'love' for him. 

Me and Jungkook decided that we should just confess for him because he was never gonna do it himself.

-

It only took a few minutes before Yoongi came back.

He sat down on the couch next to me in his living room.

 "What's up?" He asked.

"Look..." I began.

"Jimin likes you, as in he has a huge crush on you... and me and my boyfriend think it would be a good idea to let you know, because we both know Jimin is too scared to tell you himself." I sighed.

Yoongi smiled. But why?

"I know." he said.

"How?" I asked, looking very dumbfounded.

"I knew that one of you guys liked me, so I decided to test that on you. My first target was Jimin. Because he lives right next to me. It was quite easy. I assume he told you about me getting undressed with my curtains open? Well, I did that on purpose." Yoongi explained.

"Okay... But, is there a chance you would ever go out with Jimin? Maybe if or when he is older?" i asked.

"Totally. In fact, if I could I would go on a date with him now. But... you know the law." He smiled.

I gotta tell Jungkook and Jimin about this...