Chapter 7 - Hate

Hey guys! So this is the chapter dedicated to the winner of the Call Me Crazy cover contest! (Edit 5/13/14- The cover is not made by the winner anymore. It was changed.)

And that winner was ilyminecraft! Congrats!

And thanks to everyone who gave their time to make a cover, you guys really did make it hard to choose!

----------------

Brooklyn's POV

We must have fallen asleep pretty quick because the next thing I knew was I woke up in Mitch's arms.

"Mitch you awake?" I asked hoping to get a response.

"Yeah, sort of I suppose. What is it?" He asks.

"C-Can I stay here for a few days?"

"Is it Liam?"

I nod. "He is just...I don't know. Over controlling I suppose. I just can't go to my apartment because he will go there 1st and I can't go to Ariel's or Ethan's apartment. He knows I would go there next most likely. I don't think he knows about you, so he wouldn't be able to go here. I only need a week."

"Of course, you can stay here for as long as you need to."

"Thank you. I honestly do appreciate it."

We both get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"Didn't you leave last night?" Ian asks.

"Yeah, long story short my crazy ex-boyfriend is over-controlling."

"Ah, I see." he says as I sit down at the table scrolling though Twitter.

"Oh shit, Mitch how did your fans find my Twitter account?"

"I follow you and they stalk hard."

Hate message after hate message, I probably spent over an hour blocking so many people.

I sighed, I hated the feeling of blocking so many of Mitch's fans, but I hated the fact that I was being harassed over the internet.

I tried to shake it off and eat a little bit of breakfast, which Adam had made eggs and toast for everyone.

Once we finished, we spent the day recording a marathon of Hunger Games with everyone in the Team Crafted house.

*Ring ring* My phone goes off and I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Is there a reason why Liam is going around our apartment complex and asking where you are?" Ethan said from the other line.

"Yeah, he called last night and I left. I'm at Mitch's and the guys' place. Don't say a word to him."

"I won't, I promise. Will you be back?"

"I honestly don't know Ethan. I hope so but I think this is the safest place for me right now.

"I agree. Well I'll let you go. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up and heard Adam singing. I walked closer to his door and pressed my ear to his door.

"First I opened my eyes, then I felt such a strange breeze. I had travelled to a world made of blocks, totally unbeknownst to me..."

His voice was soothing and I walked through the door. "Hey, sorry to interrupt but you have such a good voice."

"Thanks, I'm just practicing my lyrics for a Minecraft Parody I'm singing in a few days. Then I just got the opportunity to sing at Minecon, which is amazing."

"What's the song called?"

"New World."

"Well, whenever the video comes out, let me know. And put the song on iTunes. I'd totally buy that shit." I said smiling at him and he returned the gesture with another smile.

I was pretty dead beat tired, so I cuddled up on the couch and fell asleep.

Brooklyn's Dream

I woke up, again, in the meadow with Mitch beside me.

"Why are we always in this meadow?" I ask him and he shrugs.

I could feel his presence and then I felt 2 arms wrap around my body and pick me up. I screamed at Mitch to help, but he didn't flinch.

"You're mine now Brooke." Liam whispered into my ear.

-------------------

Sorry for such a shit chapter, as I am writing this my eyes are drooping Dx

And thanks again to ilyminecraft for the cover!

AND Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily