Chapter 12 - Choose

Listen to Never Gonna Change by Broods during this chapter<3
---------------

Brooklyn's POV

I walked back downstairs, all of the guys stared at me.

"What is it?! Why are you guys staring at me?!" I yelled at them.

"Brooke...what just happened?" Ian asks.

"Mitch was going to kill himself..." I mumbled.

They were all in shock. "And...I'm guessing he didn't?" Jerome mumbles back.

"No, I was there right before he was going to do it."

"I..." Jerome begins to say, but then bursts into tears. "Oh God!" he yells weeping.

He buries his head in his hands. I pulled him into my arms. I loved the guys as much as any fangirl probably does, and seeing them hurt inside, hurts me.

I looked up the stairs, and saw puffy faced Mitch stand at the top of them. I let go of Jerome and turn him towards Mitch, who was walking down the stairs.

The guys were crying. They all hugged Mitch and left the room, with just him and I.

"I...I don't know where to go from here Mitch, but...I know that I never wanted to have met you, because all this shit wouldn't have happened."

"No...meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me, my dreams are becoming realities and-"

"Realities? You only dreamed about the one thing that guys think about." I say chuckling.

"No, it wasn't just that. I had the same dreams you did, the meadow and all. I can't sleep because we are in that fucking meadow. I never brought Ashley to the meadow even when you insisted."

"Are you still with her?"

"No...I mean...yes. Yes I am."

"Then Mitchell, I can't do this behind her back. She's an innocent victim in this and I'd feel bad that I'm doing this to her. She seems like a nice girl Mitch, probably better than me. Please, forget about me. I don't want to make your life a living hell because of me."

He grabs my hands. "I...I can't move on. I tried to move on, and sound happy during videos to keep people from asking questions. But...I haven't gone a day without thinking of you, and that kills me inside."

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. I cupped my hand against his left side of his cheek. I kissed his right cheek as tears slipped from my eyes.

"I gotta g-go." I stuttered due to the strain in my face.

"Please don't Brooke."

"I have to. I'll see you...around." I said walking away towards the door.

I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"I'm serious. Please...I wished I had kept true to my promises, and I know I betrayed you. So I guess I deserve this huh?" He let go of me. "So I guess this is goodbye. For now at least."

"For now."

"Okay."

I walked out of the door and into my car.

I drove home in complete silence. I felt as if he just let me go, for real this time.

I walked into my apartment and saw a note.

Brooke, I left to go out with Mat, I saw that you finally left the house! Awesome! But anyways, probably be back at 8 o'clock. -Allison

I sighed. I looked around my room and saw Mitch's journal.

I broke apart, and a knock was on my door.

I opened the door to find Ethan. I lunged into him, crying my eyes out.

"What's wrong Brooke?"

"I loved him...I love him so much it hurts. But he has a girlfriend...and she's just perfect for him. But I can't go back to him. We are broken together, but we are shattered apart."

"Well, do you want my opinion?"

"Yes..." I said letting go of him and sitting down on the couch.

"I think you need a bit more time-"

"Its been almost 2 years! I don't think I need more time!" I snapped at him. I ran my fingers through my hair. "Sorry..."

"Well, if you don't need more time, then you should be with him."

We talked for a little while and he left. I sat with my computer, recorded a vlog, for Mitch.

I put it on a flashdrive, wrapped it in a bow, and wrote him a note.

It was around 3 in the morning when I drove to his house and placed the package on the front door. I rang the doorbell knowing someone had to be awake and ran to my car.

I drove back home, where Allison was sound asleep on the couch with Mat in his arms. I smiled at them and went to bed.

Mitch's POV

I heard the doorbell ring and I opened the door to find a small box.

I took it inside and opened it. It was from Brooklyn and it included a note.

"Mitchell, these past years have been insane, so just watch this and hear me out. -Brooke"

I put the flashdrive in my computer and a video was titled "Watch me."

I clicked it as it reveled Brooklyn's face, which was puffy with redness.

"Hey Mitch. I need to speak what is on my mind and this...is the only way I think I can be able to express myself without overthinking it. So here we go. I love you, and I hope you know that. But here's the thing. I'm in love with you. And I know Ashley is perfect for you, but in all honestly, I don't care. I want you, I need you. And I love you. I feel bad saying this, but you gotta chose. It's either me or Ashley. I need to know this so that I can be able to move on. I'm so sorry for making you choose between us, but it needs to be done. And I'm not going to plead for you or anything or explain why you should chose me. This isn't a campaign, love isn't a campaign, I just need to know."

The video ended. I loved Ashley.

But I love Brooklyn.

------------------

Yeeahhh

Hi.

Idk what else to say :3

So Thanks for Reading!

Much Love<3

-Emily