Nautical Nonsense

For the next few hours you refused to engage with the man who teased about eating your fiance. However, it wasn't the first time that the idea of being free from Afa had crossed your mind. 

"Urgggh!" He sounded as he kicked some sand. 

He noticed you slightly giggling at him. 

"What?" He glared. 

"N-Nothing.. it's just you reminded me of a child having a tantrum." 

You could see the embarrassment stretched across his tan cheeks. 

"Don't compare me to a child".

"Everyone was a child once, even you." You said with confidence. 

He cringed at your comment, and scoffed. "You are either born a man, or not. Boys never grown up." 

In agreement you mumbled "I think I can agree with that." 

"You know.. since I now think of your Fiance as dinner, I think I'll refer to you as dessert." He said with a wink. 

"Oh you are so barking up the wrong tree Tamatoa" you said trying to hide your flushed cheeks. However, he began to close in.

"Did you get too much sun, or are you blushing." He teased, just inches from your face. With a single finger he pushed a wild hair back behind your ear while leaning in and whispering.

"You know, I could give you an early wedding present." 

Your heart began to race as you knew you would have to make a decision. His lust filled eyes met yours, and you knew it was over. He tightly gripped your waist, as you leaned in for a kiss.