five

What the hell was that? 

Draco stood prone for a moment, wondering what had gotten into the other man. Just a few days ago he had shown up at Malfoy Manor ready for a fight, after all, ready to force Draco onto the massage bed while spoon feeding him. And a moment ago, he'd practically run from the room with his tail between his legs.

All because Draco had been on the verge of making the obvious joke that had been handed to him. I know I'm irresistible Potter...

Draco snorted. 

"Yeah right," he muttered as he undressed. 

After the comments about his thin frame, Draco couldn't even pretend to himself that Potter found him attractive in any way.

Thoroughly examine your body, really, that moron was the one who saved the wizarding world?

Grumbling, Draco climbed under the sheets, pulling them up as high as they would go, wondering exactly what this thorough examination would entail.

After what felt like forever, Potter's telltale knock sounded on the door.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," Draco said.

A moment later, he heard the door close and then footsteps nearing.

Draco's nerves grew with every step.

By the time Potter's hands touched him, Draco jumped.

Potter froze.

"I'm just going to start the same way as usual," he said after a moment.

Draco swallowed and tried to relax, but hell, even the usual way was not ideal if Draco's reaction last time was a possibility again.

Potter began to move his hands again, over the blanket to start, just like the last two times. Eventually, Draco found his shoulders giving, unable to fight the firm touch.

He'd nearly forgotten just how good this was. 

In no time, Draco sank into the bed, feeling like putty in Potter's hands. It really was a shame that the other man wasn't attracted to him, he reasoned, he could do with having these hands at his beck and call.

Draco smiled into the head rest. The thought was both amusing and gratifying. If Potter wanted him that way... well it would be like winning in some twisted way, wouldn't it? He pushed the thought away. These massages were really messing with his head.

Potter folded the sheet down to access Draco's shoulders, oily hands slipping against his skin. Then, like a trickle of cool water, Draco could feel Potter's magic too,  pouring through Draco's skin like it was a siphon.

He didn't know what Potter was doing, but he didn't care because it felt good, even when Potter placed a cool hand over his injured shoulder.  Normally, it was in constant pain, a deep ache and pinching feeling that he could never quite ignore. He still felt it with Potter's hands there, but the Magic felt almost like it was numbing it.

"Are you awake?" Potter suddenly asked gently.

After a moment, Draco remembered to nod.

"I'm going to need to move a few things around in there," Potter said. "This is going to hurt. Just try to breathe through it."

For a long moment, Potter's words rolled about Draco's mind and then he lifted his head and looked at Potter, frowning.

The raven haired man was watching Draco closely, concern visible on his face, even in the dim lighting.