Chapter 2. The King Of Vampiers.

~No ones Pov~
Encre was lost. She was soon to panic until, "Mortals Like You Shouldn't Be Here." As a voice said out of nowhere. Encre turned around to see who it was but no one was there. "You Know, Vampires Wonder In This Forest."
'There it is again!' Encre thought and turned back around to see who was in front of her. Nothing.

~Encre's Pov~
"W-Who's There?" I said. I saw a bat fly around me and land on my shoulder. I jumped a bit and was a bit frightened. "O-Oh. I-It's just a b-bat." I looked at the small creature as it flies onto my arm.

((He seemed happier than in this pic Lol))

I pet it and giggle a bit. "Hm...what should I name you little fella? I know Little fella isn't going to do... What about Fall?" He nodded and squeaked a little. "Heh Fall it is then." I realized the blue marks around his eyes. I went to find somewhere to sleep. But I was a little too far away from the Castle on the big hill. I found a big tree and sat underneath it. Soon I fell asleep as the bat laid on my head. "Zzzzzz...Zzzzzzz..."

~Fallacy's Pov~
I fly up off of her head and turned normal. I heard someone coming. 'Shit...' I thought. I looked around and smelled blood again but it wasn't the skeleton girl tho. I never got her name. I heard someone yell. "ENCRE! ENCRE!? WHERE ARE YOU DAMN IT!?"
I knew who it was. Eterna.

~Eterna's Pov~
"Where is she? Is she an idiot to come in here? Sigh. Come On Encre! WHERE ARE-!?" I heard something in the bushes and ran over. "FALLACY! GIVE HER BACK!" I saw that damn Vampire pick her up as she was asleep. He ran Fast as hell with her. "FALL- GRRR!" I run back to the village and tell everyone that Encre was in the Forbidden Forest And Got Taken.

~Fallacy's Pov~
I took her to my castle and laid her into a bedroom that no one had used yet. 'Encre. So that's your name.' I decided to go out of the room and called for Sauve. He ran over, "Yes M'Lord?" "I need you to help Our Guest when she wakes up. I'll be in my apartment if she or you need anything." "Yes M'Lord. Permission to leave?" "Permission Granted." Sauve walks back to the kitchen. I walk to my room and read.

*Timeskip to about 6:00AM*

~Encre's Pov~
I woke up not know where I was. I looked around and sat up. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Someone came in and walk over to me. "Hello, I'm Sauve. You're our guest right?" "G-Guest? Uhm yes I guess." "Lord Fallacy is waiting for you in his apartment." "O-Oh? Ok...Can you lead me to there?" "Yes Mrs...." "Encre." I said and smiled, "Oh! Well follow me, Mrs. Encre." "Ok." I followed him and we reached to Fallacy's room. The bat appeared and was on my shoulder and Sauve opened the door.

~Fallacy's Pov~
I fly off of her shoulder and land on the ground. I turn into my normal form and Sauve bows "Permission to leave, Lord Fallacy?" "Permission Granted." Encre looks at me in shocked as Sauve left and closes the doors.
~Encre's Pov~

'W-WHA?! F-FALL'S A...a...V-Vampire..?!' I blush when I look at him. He gives a small smile. "Heh. Weren't expecting this were you?"
He said. 'Wait. I know that voice...He Was The Person That Kept Disappearing when I went to Look At Him?' "N-No I wasn't expecting t-this. F-Fall...Your a v-vampire...?" "Yes, But not Any Vampire," He said, "I'm the King of Vampires." He said it in a soft tone so I won't get too scared. I was already freaking out and then the door open and saw another one. She looked like Fall but younger and a girl but other then that she looked a lot like Him. "Hello Fat- MORT-" "Jasper Encre is our guest." "S-Sorry Father."  Jasper said to her Father. "Wait....Father???" "Yes I'm Jasper's Father."
"O-Oh...Ok" We talked for a while till breakfast was ready.

((END OF CHAPTER 2!!! :D!!! I did it longer than last Chapter! So I'm making the next Chapter tonight and finish it tomorrow hopefully ^^"))