Chapter 3. Jasper

((Ik we already met Jasper but at lest we get to know her better. Am I right lads or am I right lads???))

~Jasper's Pov.~
I was in my apartment(room) looking up at the ceiling in boredom when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in..." I said in an annoyed voice, "Hello My Lord, I was coming in to check on you and you seem like you're bored." 'you don't say...' I thought. "If you need anything I'll be in the Kitchen helping Smuffy(Muffet) prepare for lunch." "Ok..." he left and I blushed. 'Why is he so...So Hot...?' I blushed more. 'A-Am I actually f-falling for Sauve...? No I-It can't b-be.' I shook off the thought and started to read a book.

-TimeSkip to Lunch!-

~Jasper's POV(still)~
I walked down stairs to see Suave, Encre, and Father. Oh not a surprise at al-
"Hello Jasper!" I was interrupted but Encre of course... "H-Hello Encre!" "Is everything alright?" "Y-Yep! I'm ok." I hate lying to Encre... I started to eat soon as our food came and I was pretty happy to eat cuz of how hungry I was starting to get.

~After lunch~

I started to go up stairs to my room quickly until "Sir Jasper, are you sure you are alright?"
"Y-Yes Mr. Suave." Then I ran up to my room and closed the door. "Phew....now....What to do....?" I was thinking of things to do like Playing around, playing piano, or even drawing! Hell! Whatever can get me out of this bored I don't care what it is at this point! Then randomly I started to think of Suave. 'No no no Jasper!!! I-I-I can't just do this! I can't think of S-S-Suave!!' I noticed that I was blushing a ton and sweating a little. Sigh what was I gonna do? I'm bored, I lied to Encre which I NEVER LIE TO, AND I'm thinking of Mr.Suave! "Ughhhh..." I flop onto my bed and fall asleep after a few minutes of dozing and trying to get warm since it was so cold in the castle....

((Finally I updated something! You are welcome!!!! It's been forever and I just got done editing and finishing this Chap. Well I'll try to make the next one long and a little more Lemon *Lenny* Baiiii!!!))