S I X

It's been three weeks. Three weeks since James has seen Steven. Three weeks since he's saw his grandfather. Three weeks since he's showered.

The light of his computer screen is dim as he finishes the last bit of the last article on the famous Sebastian Stan.

Stan, fifty-three, now lives in Northern California. He's stated that he wants to live a peaceful life with his three daughters and soon to be husband Toby Hemingway.

Additional note: Hemingway and Stan were spotted in downtown Atlanta last week looking at wedding rings. The three children were supposedly staying with their godmother up in New York at the time. And later that evening Stan posted his last Instagram post. Here it is:

♥️5,463,827 | 🗯3,729 imsebastianstan Today is the last time I'm going to post

imsebastianstan Today is the last time I'm going to post. It's been a good two decades and all. I don't need social media or any of that. I just need my husband and my kids. That's all I need.

Right now I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has supported me in my life. Everyone who has read my book. Thank you to him. I've always wanted to say thank you to you. I remember the first time that we had lunch.

We talked about everything and everything. You made me feel like I was someone and not what I was. You were there for me when I had that breakdown. You're the one I wanted to spend my whole life with. Then that day happened. I'm still sorry. I wanted to tell you about that earlier, but I was scared. And I don't blame you for leaving me.

I heard you got married. I'm going to admit that I hate that the man you're with is wearing the ring you gave me, but I am happy that you found someone. I'm so happy Chris.

Yes, I said his name. Chris. Chris Evans. That's his name and I'm proud of him. He's a wonderful man and I wish that I never did what I did. I'm sorry Chris. I love you. 

I'm lastly going to thank my fiancé Toby. I've known him since he played the part of Chris in the movie based on the book. I love him so much and I can't wait to marry him. He's gone through a lot of shit with me. My breakup with my last boyfriend and my sight problems.

Right now, my sight is going in and out. I wish I could type more, but I don't want to. I've said enough. I love all of you guys and I hope to meet some of you at my last book signing and meet and greet on June 27, 2037. That's the last day and I'm hoping to see some fans I've met and who I haven't met.

Love you guys,
Sebastian Stan

Stan finally declared who the mystery man is. Chris Evans. About twenty minutes later a comment comes in.

chrisevans Where's your book signing?

Was that the Chris he was talking about? We don't know but it's making headlines already. Anyways, we cannot wait for Stan's last appearance and it's exciting. He's set it in a coffee shop close to his old Manhattan apartment where the book takes place. Oh we're so excited! In the comments below, tell us what you think.

James goes back up to the Instagram post. Chris. Chris Evans. That's his name. James looks at the screen in disbelief. His grandfather is the mystery man? He's the one who everyone in different comments have sympathy for. The book isn't a book of shame. It's an apology letter.

James looks at his counter top. The book sits there. I have to read it. James walks over to it and snatches it up.