A N

Dear Readers,

So everyone has made it to the end of the series. I'm actually kind of happy how this ended. I know it is the shortest, but I like how it ended. I also know that the book had a lot of confusing parts. And I want to explain some of them and tell you guys some stuff.

One: The book in this book by Sebastian is where Sebastian has written his side of his and Chris's love story. All of the names are changed, but if you read the first book (Empty Seat) you'd know background. And same goes for the other books.

Two: Chapter eight and twelve have been asked about by many people. Eight is a dream that Chris has. I threw this as a filler, but it also shows how much Chris still loves and longs for Sebastian.

Chapter twelve is actually them meeting. I couldn't give you the idea of them never seeing each other again.

Three: I want you to know that this is the last book and that the series is over. There might be rewrites later on.

I also want you guys to know if you have any questions message me. Also I think I might start a new Evanstan thing. It's in my mind. I don't know when, but I have an idea. Uh, I think that's it. Thank you so much for reading and for the comments. I love the comments.

-Darling_I_Care