Chapter 31

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT SUGGESTIONS AT THE END!!

Enjoy!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Three days.

Three days since they took Stiles out of the house to the police station. Three days that Lydia has been at her house and getting phone calls from everyone. Three days since she hadn't left her house.

Lydia sat on her bed, in the dark. She hasn't seen herself in the mirror since Stiles left. It's like... he's dead.

She didn't know what to think. Was Stiles really the one that raped the girl. And who is she and would she say that it was Stiles? Why not someone else?

She didn't who to believe but something told her this was wrong. Why him? What connection does he got with that girl?

She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom. She couldn't be like this anymore. She had to stand up and keep going because this is not why she is going to stop with her life.

She went to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror after turning the lights on. She had huge bags under her eyes, her lips were dry and she looked pale. She took a shower and washed her hair. When she was done, Lydia went back to her bedroom and opened the curtains. Her eyes squinted at the light. She went over her bed and turned her phone back on. Millions of texts and missed calls showed up as soon as her phone was on. She opened some of them.

Kira: Lydia I heard what happened. Are you okay? X
Kira: Can't go over there to see you. I'm so sorry.

Allison: Lyd are you okay!? I heard what happened.

Scott: Hey, I heard the news. I'm going to go to the station to check if the Sheriff is there. Coming?

Malia: OH MY GOD LYDIA!!! Im so sorry I wish I could be there right now but I cant. Im so sorry 😐

Mom: I told you that boy was trouble and Aiden shouldn't have hired him as your bodyguard! He raped someone Lydia! Fire him now!!!

Whatever.

She decided to move onto the missed calls.

3 Missed calls from Kira
2 Missed calls from Scott.
4 Missed calls from Allison.

She decided to ignore all of them just now. Lydia needs sometime to think, there's a lot going on her mind. She can't decide whether she should trust Stiles or not. Part of her says she should but there's always this tiny bit that always says otherwise.

Lydia grabs her clothes and puts them on after getting her makeup done. The strawberry blonde decides to go to the Sheriff Station to check up on Stiles.

Once she arrived at the station, she scanned through the whole until she found Parrish sitting at his desk writing. She marched towards his desk and slammed her hands on it making a loud noise. "Well if it's not Mrs. Martin," he said with a smirk on his face. "What can I help you with?"

"Where's Stiles?" Her voice was sharp and determined, Lydia wanted clarify everything. She had that right no one could take that away from her.

"Why should I tell you where he is?" Parrish rolled his eyes, making Lydia ball her hands into fists. She was not having it. "Listen here Parrish," she said with a sharp tone. "Who do you think you are? Just because you're a police officer you think you can disrespect me like that? I want to see Stiles and I'm going to whether you want it or not. And if you have a problem with that shove it up your freaking-"