Chapter 32

The next day, Lydia decided to text everyone of her friends to tell them she was okay. She was heading to the Sheriff station to check up on Stiles again and finally meet the girl she was waiting to know how she looked like. The girl who was 'rapped' by Stiles.

Lydia woke up quite early that morning and did everyrhing she could, like finishing her late work and continue on new ones. Went to social media and all she could see was about her and about what happened. There were even some videos going around on instagram and twitter. There were so many tweets about her and Stiles that you have no idea. '#lydiasrapistfriend' was in the top trend list on Twitter.

After 30 minutes Lydia left the house with the feeling that every time she'd walk by, people would stare at her in an odd way but she tried to ignore even though it was quite hard but she made it.

As soon as she got there Stiles was awake, laying down on the floor and stared at the ceiling. His face looked sad and worried, like he was lost and didn't know where to head first. Once he noticed the love of his life looking at him it's like he was surprised. Maybe he was expecting someone else...

But who?

"Lydia, I told you not to come back here." He said standing up. "And I told you that wouldn't happen." She clarified. Stiles rubbed his temple and sighed. "Lyds, I was serious-"

"So was I Stiles." Lydia wondered what was going on, what was he thinking about? Obviously she wouldn't leave him there. "Lydia you don't get it. You can't come back here to see me. You hear me? You can't."

"Why Stiles," she asked. "Why don't you want me to come see you, that doesn't make any sense." Okay now she knew something was wrong.

"Because I don't want you to look at me, okay!?" He yelled grabbing the bars tightly making Lydia step back. "What are you talking about?" She whispered. "Stiles what-"

"I RAPED HER! I DID IT!" Lydia took another step not believing the words that came out of his mouth. Her eyes were teary, the world stopped and felt numb. The world had fallen on top of her and she didn't have the chance to run away. It was just so quick.

Lydia shook her head repeatedly. "I don't believe you." She said. "Goddamnit Lydia," Stiles slammed his hands on the bars. "Didn't my dad told you that there evidences of me forcing her!? Huh? Didn't he tell you that? So stop being so thick headed girl and believe it," he put his face through the bars. "Because it's true." He whispered looking at her in the eyes.

"No, no, no it's not," she repeated. "Y-You wouldn't-"

"I was at a bar," he cut her off. "And she was looking me. I wasn't that drunk but I decided to go talk to her to maybe easy my nerves. It was when we argued and I just came the next day or something, remember?" He told her. Lydia nodded, the memory flashed through her mind. When Stiles turned her on in the kitchen but then he suddenly left, leaving her seating on the counter.

"I was so stressed out because you weren't giving me your answer. You couldn't tell me if you wanted me or not and that was starting to make me impatient," he explained. "So I decided to go to a bar by myself and I found this beautiful girl-"

Lydia got a text. It was from Catherine saying the pictures were ready and they were ready to go to Time's Square the only thing she had to say was when.

"-couldn't stop staring so I went up to her and we talked got a few more drinks and then we went to her house. We were making out on the couch until we decided to go up to her bedroom and she was the one who suggested it so there we went, up to her room, and we were nearly going to do it until she told she didn't wanted anything more than that, but I guess I was a little angry because I was getting rejected for the second time so I didn't stop until I got satisfied and left her laying on the bed crying and I tried to apologise but I was so scared so I told her not to tell anyone and then I left. Next thing I know, I'm here. But I have to admit, she was hell of a good-"

"STOP IT!" She said. "How could you do this to someone!? You raped her because I didn't told you an 'answer' back then! Are you out of your fucking mind!?" Stiles looked straight her, no emotion was being shown. It was just a plain Stiles with no emotions standing right before her. Lydia shook her and looked at him up and down. "You disgust me." She left him in the cell and didn't look back. Stiles was still looking at the same place not moving. I guess he was looking at her face one last time because of what was about to happen.

Lydia was nearly about to leave when she heard the Sheriff call out for her. When she turned around she noticed that he wasn't alone. "This is the girl." Lydia looked at her and her widened, a gasp leaving her lips.

Cora?!
•••
Stiles once again was seating inside his cell, crying, he wish he could tell Lydia that all of that wasn't true but he couldn't. He just couldn't do anything about it, she'll never forgive him.

The cell door opened and he looked up, and saw the people he hated the most. "You did the right thing, Stiles." The guy said. "Now, I can have her all to me."

"And I can have you." The girl that was beside him said.

Hours later, once again Stiles's cell opens but this time was a cop. "You're innocent. You can go." Stiles nodded and walked away from the cell and went outside to find once again, the people he hated the most. "Get in." The guy said.
When Stiles got inside they got off the parking lot heading off to God know's where.

I'm sorry. Stiles thought.
-------------------------------------------------------
So yeah that's what's up!

Can you get a little of what's happening now?

Who do you think the guy and the girl are?

Do you hate me?

I'm sorry. Not sorry 🤷🏾‍♀️😈😈

Peace ✌🏾
Comment vote and follow
Love y'all ❤️