Be my bad boy

Romeo's Perspective; I was at a party at the capulets when I saw him, the most beautigul man i ever seen... it was tybaldo capulat, he was handsum and tol, I wned sum of that D, his tybussy.

I ended up dancing wiht his cousin; juliete whowas hawt but not as hawt as tybalt, cuz damn boi he was thicc, with that sexy ass cat looks, I wanted him to ram my romussy, but I wasent a home of sexual, I liked thrussy and boobs, but i wanted tyblat to be my bad boy.

Tybaldt perspectibe; Damn that romeo boi, i h8 montagues, but damnnn he was thicc, with his sexy booty all over the party, I needed to do something abut it, but my uncle didnt let mer, so i was pissed, besides he called me a soucy boi. I went my room all pisssed off after the party, I closeted myself in ma room and listened to sum my chemical romance jams, I wus deppressed I didnt felt like listening to britney spears or fergie, I cut myslef because no body understanding me, I wanted roemo to succ my cock, but i couldnt let anyone iw was a home of sexual.

Romeo's perspective: I wanned to see him again...

Mercussy:"Romeo get back here!!"

Beanvolio:"Romeo youre gonna get us in trouble!!"

Romeo:"Fuck off fagotts"

Romeos perspectibe; I wanned em to go away, Iclimbed up yo tybaldos room, and found him litening to mcr, god i loved gerard way. HE WAS CUTTING HIMDELF. I paniked I wannted him to stop, so i yell at him,a nd he looked surprised and tried to stab me, but i took the kniveand trew it away, i was mad him and i yelled at him, he pushed me into his bed...