back home

Lucy ran just as fast as her legs could carry her. She didnt know exactly where she was or how long it would take to get to FairyTail. 30 minutes into her run Lucy came across a train station. She quickly picked up her pace to get abord. She bought a ticket back to magnolia.

While riding the train lucy couldnt help but let out a few tears. "Why did i  leave he could be in more danger" she  basically yelled to herself. She stared out the window. "Im sorry natsu....im sorry" she whisperd as her reflection slightly looked back at her.

         Lucy eventually made it back to the guild hall. She walked inside and noticed Gray and Erza had came back from the job. She ignored all the questions about Natsu. Lucy walked over to Master Makarovs office. She lightly knocked on the door. "Come in"  makarov said from behind the door. Lucy obeyd and walked in. "Tell me about END" lucy said straight up.

  "Such a vile topic" Makarov spoke. "I bring horrible news" Lucy said "im afraid Natsu changed they call him End" lucy said "and i have came incounter with zeref" she added. Makarov throught for a moment "can you please explain what you mean" he  said breaking the silence. Lucy nodded and explained everthing that happened.

"Im afraid we cant do anything right now, if zeref is the one responsible it would be simply to dangrious to engage in a battle without the right allies. I will contact the other guilds and see what we can do" Makarov said "for now get rest" he added.

"But master what about natsu! What if something happened to him!" Lucy said loudly "i cant just sit around and wait im not going to wait around until something happens!" Lucy yelled. Makarov sighed not getting to angry at her tone. "I understand how you feel right now but we cant just attack without enough power or a plan" makarov said "now go home.. and thats an order you shall not leave or attempt to save natsu until i say we can" he said. Lucy nodded and stood up walking over to the door. "I understand how you feel about him but a better outcome will happen if we wait." Lucy just nodded and walked out.

She walked down the street with plue walking next to her feet. She softly sighed when she walked infront of her apartment. Lucy walked inside and set her things down. She then began her nightly routin. She sat in the bath with her head only peeking out water. She looked at plue who was also in the bath with her. "Master said we cant go to him ajd save him..." lucy said. She closed her eyes for a moment then quickly opened them "but he didnt say anything about him coming to us" she said knowing End would come back for her since she was his queen. Lucy then smiled to herself as she though of the perfect plan.
______________________________________

Hello guys im really sorry for being off and putting this story aside. To be honest i thought no one liked this story so i didnt continue it but this morning i got a text from a reader requesting i continue i then looked and seen i had a few other requests. I know that when you get really into a story and it ends and the author doesnt come back it sucks. So i will try to keep going just please comment for more to get my attention and also i would appreceate for votes. Well i hope you all enjoy your day/night.