[xi; galaxy]

Never come back if you find another galaxy,

There was nothing else Kageyama could think of.

The red of his lips still tasted like him, soft and elegant, stuck where his fingers couldn't reach and his mind just grazed. He was drunk on pure bliss, trapped inside his murky thoughts.

He was in love.

All during practice his focus kept straying, and he was eventually subbed for Oikawa, who limped gracelessly back to his position, eyes on the hazy ravenette.

Kageyama glanced down at the dirt in his fingernails, grimacing. He'd felt every inch of his star,

but he'd done something wrong.

Because just as his tongue had traced the inside of Shouyou's mouth and his hands found their way under his blueberry shirt to pastry skin beneath, fingers clawed at his arms. The florist had ripped himself from the athlete's grip, flinging him back to the puddle where he'd fallen before, hands sinking in the red mud.

"D-don't!" the ginger shouted, arms hugged to himself as crystal tears traced pretty, pretty eyes.

"Don't ever touch me again!"

Then how can I show you my love?

Tobio sighed emptily, filing his nails absently as the squeak of volleyball sneakers kept his thoughts from traveling too far.

But now his words echoed, filling his head in waves and splashes of red.

"You're disgusting!

Don't come here anymore!"

He'd whispered his name, softly, still filled with pieces and bits of stardust.

"Never say my name again."

His star was loud and bright, full of burning emotions that churned and boiled. His star was so, so close

and so, so far.

"What the hell is with you today Tobio? First you leave your own sleepover, then show up all puffy-eyed and cranky to practice?"

The brunette stood over the setter, eyes drifting towards the fingernail marks on his forearms and the gentle bruises on his palms.

"Don't tell me it's that boy you like. Did he break up with you already?"

Kageyama glared upwards, letting the dull of his eyes do his talking.

Tooru huffed harshly, turning away from the ravenette as their coach called break.

"Poor Tobio-chan," he muttered in sympathy, carving into the dejected boy with a hungry gaze.

"That florist is no good for you."

--

[unedited]
ayeaye-
kagehina (kinda) ftw
+ oiks being noisy af