Chapter 6 - A New Home

Today I went outside to wait for Adalyn and Alex to play even though I came late. So I scratched the door and meowed. Until someone opened. It was Adalyn then I meowed. "Hey there we were waiting. Since it's cold outside maybe you could come inside. Me and Alex can't go out cause of the cold weather" She told me. So then I meowed and went inside. I decided to explore the house and it's bigger than Emma's. She has a big living room and they have there own rooms too. Also they have a big sofa that is so comfortable. Then when it's night me and Adalyn slept together just like Emma would do to me. I have a new home.

9 Months Later...

It's December and I was adopted by Adalyn and her family. I felt so happy when she comes home. We even slept together, eat together, be happy together, be lazy together, relax together, and play together. I had so much fun there is nothing could go wrong. But I remember what John said about Emma. About how she probably will miss me. I won't cause she wanted to be alone so I let her be alone. Infact Adalyn never acted like Emma would back home. But I kinda miss her. But if I go back to her I will miss Adalyn too. She never treats me this nice to me before. I love Adalyn and I love Emma too. I don't know what to do? I might stay with her for a while and let's see what would the future takes us.

To be continued in chapter 7...