prologue

marshmallow
prologue

◟̆◞̆

"see! that's him," soeun exclaimed as she hid her body behind seungwoo and pointed at the boy with cotton candy hair in front of them, making it obvious that she was talking about him. "lee eunsang. the guy who ordered a strawberry milkshake at our shop three weeks ago." she then whispered.

     seungwoo carefully dragged his sister from behind his back next to him as he continued to walk down the hallway. "why are you so obsessed with him anyway?" the older one asked and earned a slap on his arm for that question.

"it's not that i'm obsessed with him, it's just fascinating how no one at our school knows him despite his hair looking like...like that! how does no one notice the only pink haired student at our school? like, is he a ghost to some students or does he have special abilities to make himself so imperceptible? or how does someone have such a lack of presence?"

     seungwoo had to giggle at his sister making so many different hand gestures to express her curiosity. "it's cute when you get into something that intensely," he said while patting her head. "but maybe there aren't any conspiracy theories behind it and he's just not at school that often because of personal matters."

     soeun's pace suddenly stopped before she looked up at her brother with a disappointed pout. "did you have to say it that way? now i really lost my interest in him." she continued walking again, her steps missing any enthusiasm and eyes fixed on the ground.

     seungwoo who felt very apologetic for destroying his sister's good mood on the other hand, had to notice that the pink haired boy who just walked in front of them disappeared without anyone noticing again.