To Hell and Back (A Creepypasta FanFic)

“Last night, 3 men were brutally murdered in the John Mapel street, Alley Way at 11PM. They all were stabbed in the chest multiple times, and they all seem to have their hearts removed. Their hearts were not found on the scene of the crime. There are no suspects of so far, and not much information was given at the scene if the crime. We’ll keep you updated as police and-”  I switched off the TV in my room by using the remote. At the moment I was laying on top of my bed, on my stomach. I was wearing simple black shorts, a white tank top with a white plain hoodie over on. My white sneakers were long ago abandoned and now they both are in a corner. I’m still wearing my black socks. My dark dirty blonde hair hung loose down the bed, but if I were to stand up, it would reach a little further than my mid-back. My skin was sun-kissed, my lips were a deep red and my eyes were a darker tint of brown.  Now my appearance seems quite normal, right? Well, that is if you minus the fact that the hoodie and shorts are blood stained, my hair is only dark because of the blood that was splattered on it, my sun-kissed skin had old blood splatters, slowly turning black, my lips were only so red because of the blood it has tasted and my eyes are only dark because they’re slowly turning red.

“They’re hearts were not found at the scene of the crime?” She let out a maniac laugh. “Of course not! Because…” She slid her head of her bed, looking upside down at the underside of her bed. “They’re right here.” She said, staring at the 2 and a half hearts on the grey matt, blood still dripping and staining the matt. Suddenly, Welcome to the Show by Britt Nicole played and I snapped my head in the direction. It was my iPhone 5, which was on my desk, busy charging. I got up to see what it was, and saw that it was an alarm I set. My eyes grew wide at the time. 6AM. It was the alarm I set to wake me up in the morning for school. I then realized it was Monday, and I haven’t slept at all last night, pleasant. I then realized my blood stained skin and hair which was going to take a while to get out. Crap! I’m going to be late! I thought running into the bathroom. A lousy first day of the year this is…