❤9: The Incident❤

Dedicated to @miyukijungkook1997
@AllysaMaisara
@ExoChanLu

I know that I stated at the previous chapter that I will update a week after. But I haven't and was unable to. It was because of the extreme pressure, stress brought by the packed schedule. I wasn't even able to add even a single word at the entirety of that week. Luckily, at this current day I only have one assignment... basically two but I am done doing the other one and that leaves me a quite easy assignment which is to create a claim or introduction for a persuasive essay. Any suggestions for topics?

Warning: Unedited

___________________

💞The Incident

💕Luhan's POV

"... Ijinun ma! Nae sarangul

Neoneun naeane isseo~!

Giljin ahneulgeoya seulpeumi gagikkaji~

Yeongwonhi~"

I sang Tears by So Chan Whee at the highest pitch I can deliver. If you're unaware of what is happening, you can consult Chapter 4 lol.

. . .

Wait, what the hell did I thought and what did I mean about Chapter 4. Ugh! Maybe it is the author, Jem, invading my thoughts and changing it, implanting nonsesnse stuff again!!

I am cute and adorable and I love pink!

No!! I am manly! I am handsome, not cute. Blast you Jem!!

For now, lets set aside this balderdash and prioritize the on-going competition. Yesterday, I was invited by EXO to audition as recruits. After the failed escape yesterday, EXO clarified that it is not a gang but instead a small boy group that performs, sings and dances and they want to have an audition to check whether there are new students who are fit to be included in the group.

They also said that it was just a small group and it was made for fun only. But hours ago, during lunch, I searched about EXO at the library an saw that their music videos reach to a million or two views. That means they are somewhat popular.

Just as what I promised yesterday, I went to the audition held at Dream Forest. Just to be honest, being included in the group was not the prevailing reason why I joined. I never liked being popular and I never dreamed of being one. I merely wanted to test and prove my skills in singing and dancing.

I bowed and the crowd cheered and applauded. I retreated to the backstage with a smirk plastered on my face. But that smirk temporarily faded when I came across my number 1 competition.

Actually, I didn't expect him to also come here basing on the way he acted yesterday. It was like as if the serial killers have cornered him but all he has is a spoon. In addition, this audition has no place for losers like him. But I guess, what laid in front of me refuted my assumptions. He was astonishingly... how should I put this... acceptable. And surprisingly, he passed all the 5 eliminations.

Well... despite this, his talent didn't pose as a treat to me because first and foremost, I am not desperate in having a spot in EXO. But now that he's here, might as well I prove myself that I am indeed better than him: which, by the way, the better one is explicitly obvious.