❗️PLEASE READ❗️

If there are still people reading this book, kindly read this one.

DON'T EVEN THINK OF SKIPPING IT!!

After a month (I think) of not updating, I finally decided that I will STOP WRITING this book.

Why?

Because i think that the events that happened in the 11 chapters I wrote strayed far away from what was supposed to be the focus of my story.

I focused on the college life of Yoona and not on the fight between Sehun and Luhan to get the heart of Yoona which was supposed to be the main thing in the story. EXO and SNSD wasn't even supposed to exist in the plot I made almost 2 years ago. The main characters were just Yoona, Sehun, Luhan, Seohyun, Jessica, Byeongchan, and the family of Yoona, Sehun, and Luhan.

In other words, I wasted 11 chapters and two years and yet I even haven't gone to the rising action of the story!

Actually, I was just dragging myself to write the chapters of this book because I felt the need to update. I thought of just leaving this book. But as the reads rise, I felt guilt because I myself feel down when I see an unfinished book whose last update was a long time ago.

So I just wrote and I think it was kinda boring and empty because it was full of school life and not romance. It was because I am still studying and I can relate more to the school life of Yoona. The romance parts were also a problem for me to write given that I haven't really experienced being loved or to have a major crush on someone.

The point of this is, if I will continue writing this then it will get lamer and lamer. But on the other hand, I don't want to give up on this book because it was my first book and it has a very good plot (in my point of view; im not joking) and I don't wanna waste it.

So I'm planning to make a GRAND REVISION. I will start writing this story from scratch so that all those unnecessary scenes will be taken away from the story.

I don't know when I will start writing but one thing's for sure, I will stop updating this.

I'm really sorry I just keep revising but you can't blame me because I'm just a reader who tried to make a story and as an amateur writer, I want to improve.

Actually I am still torn between what languange to use in the new version of the story. Whether I will use my mother language, Filipino, or use English. One thing is for sure, I'm more comfortable using Filipino language.

So.

I WILL STOP UPDATING THIS BOOK AND PUBLISH ANOTHER BOOK THAT BASICALLY HAS THE SAME PLOT WITH THIS STORY.

IT WILL BE TITLED:

  [SYL1] TIED TO HIM

But I will not unpublish this book because I don't want to put my 2 years of writing to waste. I will just leave the story here.

So wish me luck that I may be able to write a better version of this book.

Thank you!

PS: I wrote this message for like 30 minutes which means I type (in my phone) slow which means slow updates.