before reading.

Dream (which, with a plot like this, is the furthest from a dream) will be written by an aMATUER AUTHOR + she rambles in her sentences. And will contain aMATEUR WRITING + HOMOSEXUALITY hence narry.

disclaimer: i am trying to make this story as comical as possible (because my prior stories always seem so serious and i want to loosen up a bit) or as much as i can while also being a mature writer simultaneously.

this will be my last story! i want it to be the best it can be & you all can help too with just a vote and a comment and even a share on each uploaded chapter. or not. either way, i am forever grateful for whatever you do. i'm grateful if you're reading this as a ghost too.

most chapters will be unedited, skimmed through no more than several times but overall unedited. it will go through editing after the story is complete.

Dream contains use of profanity like cursing and/or swearing and vulgar slang phrases. the use of toxic substances, legal and illegal drugs, and scenes of underaged drinking. the descriptions and visuals of mature scenes between teenagers and some that are underaged. and avid, stereotypical behavior from what I perceive as rich kid, elite, manhattan (new york city) behavior. there will be horrible horrible puns throughout the story. controversial political and societal discussions and topics.

triggering (trigger warnings) suicidal and overdose visuals, discussions, and scenes from and between characters.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © + i take no translations for any of my published stories. sorry.

As usual: enjoy and always drink milk because the calcium within it is good for your bones and will lessen your chances for bone disease or whatever. Thank you ahead of time, I am sooooo soooo grateful for all of you. These past several years have been an amazing journey and experience with all of you!! Love you guys.

- (rewritten eight hundred times, double sorry//skimmed&kinda edited)