Chapter one

The story will probably be in only Jungkooks p.o.v but I'll definitely show Taes p.o.v in chapter two.  ENJOY EVERYONE (:

Its been two years since the incident with Tae and life has been great. I have an amazing girlfriend, a good paying job, and I've never been happier. "Babe I'm home!", I heard Letty call from downstairs. I smiled big at my girlfriends voice. I ran downstairs and kissed her cheek. "I brought some pizza for dinner", she cheerfully said pointing to the table. I smiled, "Tae's favorite", I whispered to myself. "Huh?", Letty asked. "Oh nothing,babe!". To be completely honest I still kinda miss Tae, but I totally screwed everything up with him. If I ever wanted to get back with Tae he would never let me back in. I hurt him too much. I was lost in my thoughts about him until Letty snapped me out of it. "Jungkook?! Are you listening?!". "I'm sorry babe, what were you saying?!", i smiled nervously as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. "I said how about we go to the carnival in a little bit?". "Sounds good!", I kissed her and headed upstairs. I put on my usual white shirt and timberlands with round ,Harry Potter like, glasses. I walked to the my mirror and snapped my fingers, "lookin good Jungkook". I was making silly faces and dancing around my mirror until I saw another reflection. Letty. "Uhh Jungkook.. What are you doing?", she confusingly asked with a nervous smile. I froze in embarrassment,"uh- well- you see what happened was- uh-". She laughed at my nervous stuttering and uncontrollable sweating, "let's just go you dork".

~

I was walking around the carnival looking at attractions with Letty. "I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be right back!", she kissed my cheek and then left. I decided to sit at a nearby table and wait for her until I heard a familiar voice. It was deep and husky but still was full of enthusiasm. Taehyung? "Yeah I'll just wait at this table", the person said as it approached the table I was at. My heart raced and I turned the other way quickly not wanting to see if my prediction was right, but another part of me wanted to see if it actually was Taehyung. I slowly turned around and... It wasn't him. I did a loud sigh and rested my head on my fist. Why do I want to see him so bad? Do I still like him? No. I don't still like him. I still love Kim Taehyung. I cant keep dating Letty if I love someone else right? My head was overflowing with thoughts until Letty came and stopped them. "I'm back babe lets go check out the roller coaster!", she said as she pulled my hand. "No, Letty I'm sorry but I can't keep dating you please don't feel bad you're a beautiful, amazing girl but my heart is just somewhere else right now, I'm so sorry", I looked down at my feet not being able to look her in the eyes but I knew she was hurt by the trembles in her voice. "Oh..okay.. I understand.. Goodbye Jeon Jungkook", she said as she wiped her eyes. "Goodbye, Letty". She walked away and I felt sad of course but I felt kinda relieved. I've been sharing my heart with Letty and Taehyung this entire time, it feels good to say it's only for him now. My heart is his.