Chapter two

Taehyungs P.O.V

I woke up from another crazy night of partying. My head was pounding from all the alcohol I drank the night before. I sat at the edge of my bed until I felt a hand on my chest. Ugh I forgot about the girl I took home. I pulled her hand off of me, "funs over get out of my bed bitch". She sat up and I threw her clothes at her pointing to the door. Her eyes watered and she ran out of my room. I rolled my eyes and headed to my bathroom to get some painkillers for this fuckin headache. Life without Jungkook has been pretty good. Go to parties, fuck bitches or dudes whatever I feel like that night, kick them out, and do it all over again. Life is pretty sweet. I called my bestfriend Chanyeol to see how he's feeling since he went to the same party as I last night. "Hey Chanyeol, how are you feeling buddy?", I said as I chuckled a little. "I'm feeling okay but I don't know about My Baekhyunie here", he said with a small giggle. I heard Baekhyun groaning and whining in the background and laughed. "Anyways did you meet someone special last night that isn't a one night stand?", Chanyeol said with hope in his voice. "No, but I don't want anything serious, I'm good with the routine I already have". "You mean sleeping with someone and then cold heartedly kicking them out? That doesn't seem like a healthy routine, Taehyung". "Don't fucking worry about me Chanyeol. This is my life and I will chose who I let in and out, okay?!", I raised my voice at him even though I knew he was just trying to help. He did a loud sigh, "okay,I'll talk to you later bro". I hung up the phone and threw it on my couch. I don't need anybody anymore. The one person I fucking cared about cheated on me. I punched my wall in frustration thinking about my past with Jungkook. God I fucking hate him. I sat and leaned against the wall while tears came down my face. I got up after a minute and wiped my tears away. I don't need anyone to make me happy, people are temporary. Might as well hurt them before they can hurt you harder is my motto, that's why I use everybody that I take home. I play with them for a little bit and right when they think they can be let in to my life I kick them out just like that. I refuse to have another Jungkook in my life. I refuse to trust ever again.

Yikes well I can kinda relate to Taes heartache since I just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me yesterday. Its okay though. ANYWAYS I'm sorry if these chapters are shit I've been going through a lot and my head is all over the place so yeah.