46

Probably the most difficult thing to do is to understand a person. People walk every day into nonsense to fill their own emptiness. They feel like if they do something physical, this will grant them a safe way of living and by physical I mean all the things a man does to satisfy his own ignorance. Thinking about this is the way, the only way. Not even thinking actually, just accepting the fact this is life.

      Before, I didn't know that simple phrases of the every day life could carry such a huge weight of value and pain. A pain that can never be vanished or cured completely, like the marks of falling when you were kid.

      I wish I could spend the life as a happy person, but I've never meant to be one. I wish I could see from their way of view, how they think about life, what life is for them, how you feel sure that you do the right thing with such an arrogance and what grants you surety.

      All I've understood until now is that we made an ideal of peace and love just for existing in the papers, but even when we try to bring this ideal into life, it fails and creates other paths of new called ideals that serve arrogance, which means that if you want to be called right, you should also do wrong.

      I've never wanted to accept this kind of reality but it seems like the only way of one's survival.