Rules

1. No God play. You can't force anyone to do anything or change the story how ever you want.

2. Please be active.

3. Keep it at PG-13. Relationships and romance is always aloud, but don't go overboard. Kissing, hugging, making out, etc... is ok. *Nothing R-Rated!*

4. Language. If you are going to curse, please beep it out.

5. Text Language. Please don't say things like, " Wat r u doin 2day? i asked." It's distracting and you just shouldn't do that.

6. Thrid Person. Don't say, "What are you doing today? I asked." It's sort of distracting if you have more than one person in the rp. Say, "What are you doing today? Susan asked." So you know which character is talking.

7. Be nice! Be nice to others. It's a simple rule. If someone new joins, let them know what is happening or has happend so they can easily join the conversation.

8. Please reply to a comment already made. Please keep the conversation going. If the conversation has ended, then go ahead and make a new comment. :D Also.... Please, when you reply to a comment type: @(insert username here). It let's people know that you replied to them.

9. Have fun! I know you've heard this a million times, but the rp gets better when you are having fun. :D