OC Form

You have to make an Original Character for this RP. On the next page, I will have spots open for anyone who wants to be the teachers of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters or main Villains, but YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN OC FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR THE CANON CHARACTERS!!! Yout can have up to 3 CHARACTERS Including the cannons if you already made an OC. :)

Name:

Nickname?: (Before and after the x-Men)

Gender:

Age: (10-19)

Powers: (up to four powers)

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

My Form:

Name: Serena Davens

Nickname?: N/A

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Powers: Telepathy/ Teleknesis, astral energy manipulation, reality warp immunity, and clairvoyance.

Appearance: (Image to the side)

Personality: She is sweet, kind, intelligent, observant, curious, and shy. She is often alone and doesn't have many friends, but once she has, she will be a truthful, loyal friend. The kids always thought she was weird because she would talk to herself and hear voices in her head. She recently found out that she was a mutant and there were others like her. (More will be explained later ;) )

Other: She was orphaned at the age of 2. Doesn't remember much about her parents, except for assuming they were mutants as well. Decided to leave the orphanage and go to Xavier's School to learn more about controlling her powers. Also she is the daughter of David Haller (Legion) and Ruth Aldine (Blundfold) but doesn't know.