Authors notes

Hello my shooting star I'm NightTidePlayZ and I really hope you like my first book! I've been planning this for a while and finally decided to upload it and I'm not really sure if you guys will like the story but I'll try my best to make it good and interesting so i hope that you will like it!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BUT WAIT! don't leave yet!i'm thinking about doing a mini bonus story sections or even make a book for that where i use YOUR ideas for the story! The way it will work is that you tell me your mini story and oc and i'll write your story the best i can PULSE i'll put the name of your the Reader/Author of the min story! If you hadn't read the description yet... well read the cover because it is midnight right now and i want to finish the first part now so my computer won't be as laggy so ls forgive me and at some point I will add the description page.......... 

NOW LWTS CONTINUE ON WITH THE STORY!!!

PLS COMMENT AND HAVE FUN

+ EVERY LIKE = 1 SAVE Mel from crying

NOWWWWW LETS GET ON WITH IT... Well i think i could make this longer if i feel like it but i would probably bore you guys and girls to death... yet it would be a nice chance to make some friends...

...

...

OF COURSE!!!

NOW I'LL ADD A QNA SO WRITE DOWN YOU QUETIONS (nothing personal)

Jade- Are you done now?!?

Mel- no she probably just wants to create a conversation mostly now since now were coming up with more amazing ideas (Dead inside *Pls save me from this demon*)

Caitlin- What was that? Who was speaking

Paige- Yeah i heard it to?

(Demon)Mel- N-noth-nothing NOTHING AT ALL! I didn't hear a thing? Was it just your imagination?

Jade,Caitlin and Paige- NO WE HEARD SOMETHING

(Demon)Mel- *Backs away and runs off* WELL BYE

Paige, Caitlin and Jade- *Looks at each other confuse and walks away*

...

Well thats the end of this Authors note and my first Page for real now so BYE <3

(340 words on this page damn boy damn)