I'M SORRY

NightTide- Hey guys I'm sorry that I haven't uploaded the next part yet... I've been having a writers block plus I'm always half asleep sooo... YAY FOR BEING LAZY *Sarcasm* I'm also still unsure about what i'll do for the next chapter so yeah...

Mel- are you going to tell them about the mini surprise plan your doing?

Paige and Jade- Yeah cus you've been thinking about it for awhile and tried to do it in you last book from primary school *Which is now deleted because I made it on my school account and didn't save on my home account :b*

Hayden- *walks in* I'M THE POTATO KING AND YOU MUST AN----------- *Gets thrown into the oven*

Jade- DIE YOU POTATO TURD *Attacked Hayden*

NightTide- Well let's get on to the surprise. (If I can type for once) MEL YOU SAY IT

Mel- WHY?!?!... fine *Pouts* Were planning on doing a mini contest where i'll add your OC's into the story as background characters if mini parts and NightTide gave me a list of what needs to be in it.

Kay- Because NightTide is busy thinking of what to do for thee story and her friend *Who doesn't have a name for some reason* is being what Mel would call a "Colossal Turd" NOW ONTO THE LIST!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What you need to be in the story

--------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Oc's name

2) Appearence

3) Evil of Good

4) Weapon (If they have one)

5) Personality

6) Age (pls make it older that Mel who in the story is in 1st year and is 12 turning thirteen or i'll just change the age)

7) What year there in

8) Description of there past

9) Family tree

Optional

1) What you might want there role to be (Not main characters they could be like characters that help a little then they end up leaving you)

2) Relation ship (If they're in one)

3) If you want them to die at some point (Kay and Mel- That's just mean and you might just end up killing them anyway so it's unfair)

4) Anything else cus I need to start working

-NightTide

-----------------------------------------------------------

Mel- So yeah make sure to enter it in and good luck!

Everyone- SEE YA LATER GUYS

1 vote = 1 cry every time or 1 #StopPotatoAbuse

Jade- NO DON'T DO THAT

Hayden- YES DO THAT... DO HAT RIGHT NOW

Mel- See ya guys later! *Smiles and eats a cookie*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count- 382 Words in total

-------------------------------------------------------------------