another world

another world ; nct (spin off to lotto)

"the past is in the past."

or in which the younger wolf pack decides that they want to separate from their parent gang, and create an organization of their own.

-

C A S T

NCT U as the younger pack. Part of the Wolves, but their lower ranks. They were recruited and trained to take over once the Pack could no longer run things. The younger pack now has come to the decision that they don't want to be subordinates of the Pack for the rest of their lives.

 The younger pack now has come to the decision that they don't want to be subordinates of the Pack for the rest of their lives

Dora Viridian as Gemma Amione. A Colombian-Lebanese girl who arrives in Korea on a school trip with her class to do some sight seeing. But she ends up getting herself involved with a gang.

 But she ends up getting herself involved with a gang

-

tbh guys i dont even know what im doing anymore. some of the girls in the group chat and i were pondering what it would be like if the younger pack decided to branch out and then this happened. this idea was born in my mind, with the help of my dongsaengs of course. 

dora viridian is mexican. but i like diverse characters so pretend she's colombian and lebanese. we needed some representation in that zone in my stories. 

thank you all for reading and supporting my crazy ideas and my non stop posting.

it means the entire world to me. also, this might change, but i want to make this story so that most (or maybe all) of the nct members have a thing for the main character. because its a concept that i havent used in my kpop stories yet. and i think its a very interesting idea. but it might change.

thank you again.

and shoutout to the greatest cover maker i will ever know. amazingbadlady <3 she made this amazing(badlady) cover.

-clary