Chapter Ten

Warning: Sexual mature content

Abel stare at the bloodied flag in pure horror. Pieces of wood float on the surface of the sea, wood that use to belong to the White Pearl. His flag burnt and covered in blood.

"I-It's gone. They're all gone. He's gone" said Abel. He's too late, his beloved taken away from him!

"This can't be right! S-Silva can't be dead" Silas replied. The scene before them is obvious enough, his ship is gone along with his men. He promised them they'll return home to their wives and family. He promised Silva he'll be safe and away from the kingdom and yet he led Silva to his own destruction.

Dropping to his knees Abel sobbed in pain deep within his heart. His beloved is gone, he has nothing to live for and its all his fault. Quickly Silas comfort Abel, he was hesitant at first considering his awkward attempt days ago. Silas took his chances, this isn't about him anymore.

"We don't know for sure your crew and Silva have been killed, they could of been ambushed and kidnapped" Silas try to reason. How can that be possible? Why would anyone want to ambuse his let ship let along kidnap and his crew and Silva.

"Think about it Abel, we're ordered to find him by King Joel. Do you realise the humiliation Silva put upon his family's name. No one knows about his disappearance let along about your crimes. Why would he keep it a secret from the public unless its something he doesn't want anyone to know" said Silas.

"Y-You think King Joel done this?" Abel dared to ask. King Joel is willing to punish his mother and sister for his mistakes so he could use Silva and his crew against him as well.

"There's a possibility but no one would be foolish enough to kill Prince Silva" Silas replied. Silas knew very well what type man King Joel is, in the eyes of the public he's their caring king but within closed doors the man only cared about himself. He'll do anything he pleases even if it means sacrificing his younger son.

"There's a lot of things Silva doesn't know about his bloodline. I only came across it by accident" said Silas. He wasn't sure why he hinted his discoveries to Abel.

"What are you talking about? What does his bloodline got to do with anything?" asked Abel.

"I cannot be 100% sure but I overheard King Joel's royal knights talking about Silva. At first I thought they were talking bad about him because of his refusal to the king. They talked about King Joel being indebt to someone not sure who and for how long. According to them in order for King Joel to be released from the debt, Silva will be married off to another prince" said Silas.

Abel couldn't believe what he's hearing, King Joel is the main reason for Silva's sorrow. The very man he call father, how could he do this to Silva. Even his brothers and mother made no attempts to object.

Silas continued, "In another words, Silva is not King Joel's son. The public voted for Prince Silas to be the next heir to the throne. His brothers were not fit to be king and King Joel knew that very well. Because of the debt, Silva would be the perfect person to put his debt upon him. Silva have always been isolated within the castle all his life, it makes sense now" said Silas.

****

Silva relaxed in the warm water, it was an odd demand from the captain for him to bathe. His harsh attitude turned soft once he sees him, Silva try not to take notice of it but he can't stop thinking about his strange behavior.

His mind drift to his father remembering the scene unfold. Commanding him to marry a man he doesn't love. His heart pained at the memory, question filled his mind left unanswered. He knew thinking about his father and his homd won't do him any good. Suddenly the wooden door swing opened revealing the captains sweaty body.

The man paid no attention to Silva undressing him. Silva couldn't believe his eyes, the young prince squealed covering his chest and crotch as the ruthless captain step into the bath revealing his package. His cheeks flush bright red as he look away from the pirate.

Marcelo smirked capturing Prince Silva's gaze upon his erected c*ck. He wasn't ashamed of his body, he enjoyed teasing his inoccent prince. His gaze filled with hunger desperate for a feed. Marcelo was tempted to give what Silva wanted, took his whole mental state to fight back the urges coming his way.

"G-Get out, wait till I am finished" said Silva. The captain smirked ignoring his plea, the man proceed to bathe himself using the bar of soap Silva used on his fragile body. The bath wasn't big enough to fit two, Silva could barely move, Silva yelped in surprise as Marcelo pulled his body closer to him. His legs draped over his thighs, their c*cks were close together barely touching.

"I need the bathe as well" Marcelo replies with hint of amusement with the tone of his voice. Silva wanted to leave but he couldn't, the prince is prisoned within the cabin and even if he escaped the captains grasp he'll still see his naked body. Silva have no choice but to stay.

"Stop doing that" Mareclo growled. Silva gasped quickly stopping whatever he's doing. He stared into the pirates intense gaze, he can only a straving man from his gaze and body language.

"S-Stop doing what?" Silva asked. He bit his bottom tugging it between his teeth. He couldn't look away from the captain, Silva hadn't notice his erected c*ck pressing his Captain Marcelo's abdomen. With that Marcelo lost control like something snapped within his mind. He quickly stand lifting Prince Silva in his arms. He ignore his squeals throwing him onto his bed.

Marcelo didn't utter a word, he kissed his body down to his c*ck taking him in fully. Silva moaned throwing his head back, he arched his back moaning desperately to the pirate. He shouldn't be doing this! Abel suppose to do this to him not Captain Marcelo and yet Silva doesn't utter his plea nor make any attempts to stop the pirate. With his legs spread wide Captain Marcelo settled between, the man fist their c*cks together causing Silva to lose control climaxing violently.

A sensation he never felt before, covered in his own semen Silva laid there unable to move a muscle. Marcelo didn't stop there, thrusting his finger inside the prince's virgin hole, he needs to be inside of him. He's going crazy craving the tightness around his c*ck. Marcelo wanted the mark Prince Silva claiming him for his own selfish needs.

"Oh! I-I d-don't understand ... ngh! This sensation" Silva whimpered. Wasting no time Marcelo slowly thrust his c*ck inside the prince. He cried in pain placing his on his chest as he attempts to push him away.

"Shh ... relax baby, just relax" said Marcelo. He stopped his movement waiting for Silva to adjust.

"I-It hurts!" He whimpered.

"I know baby, the pain will fade" Marcelo replies. He continue his slow thrusts once noticing Silva's moans of pleasure. He took the risk thrust deep inside of him causing Silva to scream digging his nails onto his skin. Silva felt like he's going insane, the man full out hearing a wet pop then thrust deep inside of him. The bed creaked violently banging against the wall.

"Ahh! Oh God!" Silva moaned. Silva couldn't control himself, consumed in unknown sensation Marcelo switch positions laying on his back while Silva settled on top. He grind his hips furiously chasing something boiling within in. The wet noises continued as he raise his hips and slamming it onto the pirates c*ck.

Marcelo stared at the prince drunk in pleasure. He couldn't believe what they're doing and what he caused? Questions aside Marcelo drowned in pleasure as well letting Silva take control. Thrusting upwards they both chase their climax, Marcelo closed his eyes coming deep inside of Prince Silva. Silva whined and whimpered, his whole body shake release white liquid onto the captains chest. With that Silva dropped drifting off in darkness.