Chapter Twelve

His hips grind against Marcelo, a whimper escaped his plump lips. Silva couldn't contain his moans nor his movements. He felt obsessed seeking something within reach. He is positive the crew heard their intimate session.

His large c*ck thrust deep within his quivering channel. Silva screamed recovering from his fifth climax, the force made his body tremble. The pirate held a plain expressing staring at him intensly. Silva wondered what Marcelo is thinking, if only he had the ability to know.

"You're so beautiful" Marcelo whispered. Silva whimpered grinding his hips once again, his body alerted him to rest and yet Silva no longer have control. His mind is already in another dimension and so is his body. Marcelo made it loud and clear to claim him. Planting his seed deep within him with marks covering his body.

"M-Marcelo!" He moaned. Desperately meeting his thrusts, Silva screamed release yet another gut wrenching climax.

"Remember this Silva, you now belong to me. I'll forever haunt your mind and dreams. That man you claim to love no longer exist" said Marcelo. His tone is deep and firm, leaving no room for Silva to protest. All he could do is nod, he's no match for Marcelo. The captain already capture his mind and body, Silva is already questioning his heart.

Marcelo pull out with a wet pop, Silva lay his side exhausted and sleepy. The pirate proceed to clean the young prince.

"Why me? Why did you capture me Marcelo?" Silva asked. The question wondered within his mind and yet he hasn't gain the courage to ask. His question startled Marcelo, he knew the answer and yet Marcelo is hesitant to respond.

"I have my reasons" he replies. What is his purpose? What is he planning to do with him? Even after everything does he still have the same intention? Questions left unanswered, Silva wasn't pleased with his response and pressed no further. The truth will be revealed soon but Silva is afraid what thruth will become.

The wind roared like a angered lion, large waves crash against the ship. Silva awoken startled from the movement and sound of the thunder. He could barely keep his blance falling back onto the bed. Quickly Silva find something to wear grabbing Marcelo's clothing.

"Hold on!" Someone yelled. Suddenly water crashed against the ship, cracks form on the window. His body thrown off his feet landing on the wooden floor. Silva whimpered in pain and quickly ignore it.

Silva felt frightened, he never experienced a storm like this not like the first encounter with Marcelo. He held on for dear life no knowing outcome of this ordeal. Fear consumed him whimpering the pirates name. Was this the dark side of the sea Abel spoke of. As the storm slightly eased Marcelo march into his room drenched.

"Thank heavens you are okay" said Marcelo. Before Silva could respond Marcelo pulled him into a tight embrace.

"How's the ship?" asked Silva. Marcelo sighed moving away from Silva. He inspect damages in the cabin, he thank the heavens the glass didn't shatter from the force of the waves otherwise Silva will be sucked into the violent ocean.

"Damages everywhere, she'll hold on till the storm passed. Will need to dock for repairments. May take weeks or months depending how bad is the ship" Marcelo replies.