CRAVING

This scene features Sheltan home.
Miranda, Miranda, Mrs Sheltan calling on her daughter, she replied and rush into are mum's room. Miranda is tall and sexy, fair in completion, having 26 boost size, 13 waist size, 42hips size which makes her figure eight shape perfect,  she is  just 21years, she wear an abaya bought by her mother sister in Arabs. (Mrs Sheltan) Go straight to your dad's room and tell him that some people are here to see him, OK mum, Miranda went to tell are dad. Miranda enter the living room, good day everybody he will join you shortly. They all said thanks, she walked into the kitchen to assist her mum.

Enter Mr Sheltan

Mr Sheltan: What a pleasant surprise Chinfu, (exchanging pleasantries)
Teko Chin: Nice seeing you again Sheltan it's been ages now
Mr Sheltan: I guess the last time i saw you the sky were turning green ( they both smiled)
Anyway am seeing new faces here, what do i owe this surprise visit?
Miranda, Miranda ( Sheltan calling on is daughter)
Miranda: Yes dad ( she walked into the living room)
Mr Sheltan: Can you help me serve my lovely visitor's something?

Tenko Wee: No we are OK for now, you can serve us just water
Miranda: OK sir (she went to the kitchen and brought water for the visitors)
Mr Sheltan: Are you sure you are all OK with that?
Chinfu: Yes Shelt  we are OK, drinking the water that springs out from the river of itash brings peace into my soul.

Tenko Chin: Me to (they all smiled)
Mr Sheltan: Chinfu tell me what brings you all down from China to Itash?
Chinfu: That's a good question Shelt, but am not in the right position to answer that, abbot speak
Abbot: Greetings to Mr Sheltan, my name is Ultan pat, i am a abbot, I'm here with some of the generous people in China (facing Sheltan) here is our Abbess. We are here to tell you about our plans, in our last meeting we came to a conclusin of building a Abbey here in ITASH, Mr Sheltan what do you think?
Mr Sheltan: That's a nice idea, as you all know i have no rite over Itash, i think the right person to talk to about this is the ruler, if he loves the idea of building an Abbey he will give you his word.

Chinfu: Uhn uhn (clearing is troat) i think i need to come in here (looking at Sheltan) we know you are not the king but, you are my friend and you are close to the king, you can help us talk to your king, at list if he see you with us he could allow us, or what do you think (speaking to is clique's)
They all chorused that is true.
Mr Sheltan: You know what, i will tell you the truth, the truth is that the King will never allow you people to build an Abbey here in Itash it's impossible, here is Itash not any how city, here is a city with principles and law.

Abbot: Are you serious, he won't allow?
Chinfu: I don't think so, Sheltan thanks for your time, we will take our live now
( they all stood up and make gestures outside) Chinfu held Sheltan shoulder, Shelt i will give you sometime to think about this and get back to me, OK?

Mr Sheltan: Come on what do you think, it's easy for me to take you all to the king but, why waisting time on something am very sure that won't work. (Chinfu smiled)
Chinfu: Talk to the king, try confusing him, it will work, i will get back to you
Abbot: Mr Sheltan thanks, we will call you to find out your king say on our discussion.
Mr Sheltan: Ok, i will try my best, have a save trip
Tenko Chin: OK, thanks, my regard to your family.
Chinfu: Yes less i forget, Miranda have grown so big, i must confess she look sexier than are mum.
(Sheltan smiled)
Mr Sheltan: Thanks, i will tell her you said so, bye.
(They left and Mr Sheltan went back to his room).

   The question is, will the king accept their proposer?     An Abbey in Itash.......  

I hope you all enjoy this.