Chatelaine

This scene features the king palace.
Enters Chatelaine.
Chatelaine: Good day my king (bowing are head)
King: Hadassah how you doing? Sit (she sat down) i hope all is well?
Chatelaine: All is well my king, am here to see my princess , i received a message by the knight that she needs to see me, i'm here to see her
King: You should have gone straight to her room instead of coming before me
Chatelaine: Oh my king i can't come here without greeting you first, if you see me around the palace without coming here first it will look somehow
King: You are right my Hadassah (they both smiled and make gesture to are daughters room) you are really sensible.
The knight enter the princess room and informed her that Chatelaine is around.
Princess: Let her in?
Knight: My king good day, Chatelaine you can go in, my princess await you.
Chatelaine: My king i will need to be with my Lady now.
King: Ok, will see you later, he moved forward and Hadassah enter the princess room.

Chatelaine: Hello beautiful Cata (smiling)
Cata: I'm good friend, (she stood up and hug her friend) sit here, she sit her friend down and sat at her front, (smiling)

Chatelaine: What happened, why are you smiling?, i know something is fishy with those smiles on your face, tell me what's the new gist?
Cata: Smiling, just look straight into my eyes what do you think?
Chatelaine: I can't understand, looking at her eyes, i find nothing, (paused) wait, oh no don't tell me you are in love (smiling)
Cata: Yes you get it (talking with excitement) am in love, i love him so much
Chatelaine: Love who?
Cata: The guy i met in Paris a year ago Eiffel, can you remember Jérémy Eiffel?
Chatelaine: Oh i remember, but that's a year ago, how come you are just falling for him?
Cata; We exchanged contacts and since then we've been chatting, his in love with me (she stood up)
Chatelaine: How do you know his in love with you? He could be lying you know?
Cata: (are mood swing) she turn to Hadassah, are you serious, is he lying, she sit at Hadassah front and held her hands, no no no, shaking her head, i don't think so, he loves me.
Chatelaine: OK ok, if you say so Darling, what next?(she withdraw her hands from Cata's own)
Cata: I want to tell my father about it, i don't know how to go about it, Hadassah please help me out, please Chatelaine Come on darling please let's talk to dad together, remember you said you will always do anything for me, we will always help ourselves, remember?

Chatelaine: Ok i remember, we will tell dad
Cata: Thanks my love, love you so much dear ( filled with excitement)
Chatelaine: But not today maybe some other day
Cata: Alright
Chatelaine: It's getting late, will see you tomorrow ( they both stood up) walking outside the palace.

King: Chatelaine ( calling on chatelaine)
Chatelaine: Yes my king, she moved closer to the king
King: I hope Cata treat you nice?
Chatelaine: Yes she did
King: Will you join us for lunch am very sure she won't offer you anything, am i right?
Cata: Oh dad i forgot to serve her something.
King: I know you will always forget naughty girl, come in lunch is served (the king held Cata and Chatelaine shoulder) you know what, have watch you guys to the extent that i get to realise you two prefer gist to food. (They all laughed and enter the dinning room)

Cata: Hello mum
Queen: My love how are you doing? You did not come for breakfast, what happened?
Cata: Nothing mum, was not hungry
Queen: My darling how are you? (hugging Chatelaine) its been a while
Chatelaine: Yes my queen, how have you been my queen?
Queen: Have your sit, i'm good baby, Cata come on sit, Emmanuel come over here let your sis sit their. (Cata younger brother)
Emmanuel: Ok mum, hi Hadassah have missed you, why don't you come around like before?
Chatelaine: My darling (she tap is jaw) have missed you to but, have been busy
Queen: Don't you know where she lives (talking to Emmanuel) anytime you miss her go to are place.
King: Chatelaine have forgotten that she's part of our family and i told you to address me as dad and not my king, but she won't listen.
Chatelaine: Ok my king, oh sorry dad, (they all smiled and ate).

Will Chatelaine help Cata to talk about are affairs to the king? ........................

I hope you all love this, i need your votes and comment.