•Five: One Snowy Night•

"Both of you run!!!"

"But...a-appa!!"

"C'mon Taetae, noona is here!"

I'm tired..why..why..WHY?!
We kept running and running. My feet hurts and we can't change into our wolves because our scent will be stronger.

"Noona...(pant) I'm hah...tired hah"

"Just a bit more Taetae we wi- (sniff)
....Tae, they're here! Come here!"

She pulled me behind a big tree.

"Lay down your body on thee ground Tae..Sorry Taetae but please bear with it okay?"

I lay down my body flat facing the ground and my head facing the side. She then covered me with snow..like she was burying me. Half of my face was not covered so I can breath and see. My ears were covered but I heard her say..

"Taetae..please stay there okay? Noona will come and get you later."

She gave me a weak smile then she ran..but..before she could even make it far away.........she.......was caught.

She was pinned down by a big wolf.
It was growling at her. Two other wolves surround her. She couldn't do anything but whimper under the wolf. One of them changed into human. I couldn't see his face. I could only see his feet to his thighs because I can't move my head. I can't hear them clearly but I know they were asking where she hid me. Then what I saw next made my whole body numb.

The wolf above her bit her arm and ripped it off.

The blood splattered coloring the cold white snow with warm dark red.

She was screaming in pain.

After awhile, she still did not talk so the other wolf bit her leg and did the same.

All she did was cry. It's a very painful sight...but her eyes...she's prepared. Like no matter what happen, she will never let them hurt me. But I can't take it anymore! I don't want her to die! I don't want her to leave me! I don't want her to suffer! I'll go..noona.

"Don't. Please stay where you are Taetae. You're going to be fine okay? I love you my dearest little brother."

She said it through the link as I feel our bond crumbled.

The guy changed back into his wolf form. He bit her head then slowly..painfully slow, he stretch her head. She was screaming in agony as the wolf continued to slowly pull her head off. Little by little..disconnecting her head from her body. I could see her neck..flesh by flesh were starting to get ripped off.

Her cries echoes in the quiet woods until it became quiet.

The three wolves left.

I couldn't move. I don't want to move. The cold of the snow engulfing me became my comfort.

Noona....I can't hear you...I-I can't feel you anymore. But you said you'll come and get me later...Noona, I can only smell your blood.

I cried and cried and I'm feeling too weak to move.

Appa...noona..it hurts.

My chest is so tight.

I can't breathe.

It hurts...why? Why?

Why did this happen?

Why am I still here?

Why am I alone?

Why am I alive? And you are....

You're both dead.

"A-appa..noona..please, Please don't leave me alone!"

I woke up from those nightmares again. I put my hand on my chest.

"It's okay. You're okay now." I said to myself.

It's my way to calm myself down. I looked at the clock. It's 4:30 am. I didn't go back to sleep and decided to go to the balcony.

It's still dark, there are still stars and the beautiful moon lighting the whole sky. I was looking at it and I felt warm drops left my eyes.

I jumped in the balcony and changed into my wolf mid-air then I ran into the forest.

No one ever saw me on my wolf form except for Jimin and Hobi hyung. They would immediately find out that I'm an omega because of my blue eyes.

(Look at their profiles to see pic of his wolf form. 😉)

I ran to the cliff at the end of the forest. It's my favorite spot.

Once I reached the cliff, I sat down and looked at the moon. I always do this when something's bothering me or when I'm sad. I always talk to the moon and the moonlight calms me down.

I'm looking at the moon deep in my thoughts when I felt like someone's staring at me. I looked back at the dark woods and I saw red eyes.

I growled at it. Yes, I am acting tough though I'm really scared right now. I have a weak wolf and if it pounced on me now, it's either I'm badly injured or I'm dead.

I kept my stance, still growling at it.

Then it...............disappeared??

I don't know why but it seems that it didn't mean any harm.

I should go back too before any one sees me.

I ran back to our house and changed to my human form.

I looked at the time. It's almost six. I did my morning routine. Of course my routine still includes waking Jimin up but this time, there was no bitch with him.

Actually, ever since Jimin was marked, he never brought any slut in the house. But he and Yoongi didn't have a proper conversation yet.

That night, after marking Yoongi, he just said some stupid stuffs and he ran well...we ran, cause he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the mansion.

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~

We were done preparing so we went out expecting Hobi hyung and his car. Yes, he's there but...he was not alone.

"So uhmmm..they're coming with us. They transfered to our university."

Shit.....just....shit.

Sorry for letting the story go slow. I promise to make it worth the wait! I'm reading yaoi mangas now to prepare for their M moments!
Wahahah! 😉