Mine

Prompt- "because you're mine"

5th year Agatha has a crush on lil simon - POV Baz

~~~~~

Seeing Simon with Agatha and not doing something is one of the hardest things i've ever had to do. And I have to do it every day. Its not because they are together, not really at least. Agatha pretends to be Simons girlfriend and she just happens to be way too good at pretending.

But today, today was the first time shes ever kissed him as part of the act. She looked me dead in the eyes from down the hallway and pulled him down to her mouth by his tie. The little bitch knew exactly what she was doing.

That happened during 4th hour, its now 8th and i've been in the bathroom of my dorm since then. Some of the time crying, some of it yelling, some trying to clear my head. I could tell that kissing her made Simon uncomfortable. He tensed up, kept his eyes opened, and he didn't even kiss back. It would take an idiot to see that he doesn't want her, right?

I hear the door to the dorm close, Snow never does anything quietly so I know its him. I stand from where I'm sat in a ball next to the tub and wipe the tears off of my face. Snow knocks on the door asking if i'm in here and I say yes. He doesn't say anything else so I take a moment to compose myself. I wash my face and wring my hands before walking to the door.

I put my hand on the handle and i'm about to turn when Snow speaks up again.

"Baz, are you okay?" The door luckily swings toward me when I open it, i might be mad but I don't want Snow getting hurt on my account.

"Yes Snow, i'm brilliant." I tell him and walk past him to the door. I'm very obviously not fine but dinner is soon and I need to get food. I walk out of the door, leaving the door opened because I know Snow is going to get food as well.

Down three flights of stairs and a walk across the courtyard is full of tension and I can feel Snow dripping with magic like he's about to go off.

Before I have time to reach for the door to the dining hall Snow stops me with his hand on my shoulder. "Please talk to me, Baz" he mutters "Its what Agatha did earlier, isn't it?" I turn my head just enough that he he tell i'm nodding in agreement. He sighs.

"Love, you know that its just for show" Snow tells me.

"Maybe you don't need anyone to be your girlfriend 'for show' if shes going to kiss you like that." I fire back and Snow looks confused. I walk into the dining hall and he's on my heels again. Im stopped once again by him.

"If I don't have her for show everyone will know about us" He whispers to me.

"Good"

"It doesn't bother you that everyone would know?" people have started looking in our direction now.

"Hell no"

"Why? Don't you know what people might say"

"Of course I know what people would say" I step closer to him so we are inches apart.

"Then why doesn't it bother you?"

"Because Simon. You. Are. MINE" I yell the 'mine' and everyone hears me. I have nothing to lose at this point so I grab my boyfriends tie and pull him the last few inches to close the distance between us. I keep one hand tightly on his tie keeping him close and the other goes to his curls. In no time the chosen one has his hands on my neck and in my hair tugging me even closer to him.

Yeah, we are making out in front of the whole school. What a way to come out.

When we break apart Simon takes my hand and we walk to sit with Penny. Everyone in the hall has their eyes on us but Penny whose nose is in a book. When we sit she barely glances up but says "No scones today Simon, sorry" to which he groans in disappointment and I laugh at him.

"We can get you some scones from Cook Pritchard later, alright?" I promise and he smiles wide before kissing my jaw lightly and tightening his grip on my hand.

~~~~~

Cute lil blurb

I was sad early and almost turned it into angst (as the beginning shows) but i was listening to music+i made myself a midnight breakfast so i got feeling better.