Chapter 4: Happy wife, happy life

Dawn's POV:
Richard: Would that bother you?
Dawn: Hindi...
Richard: Are you sure? I just really love that name..
Dawn: Oo naman *fake chuckle*
Richard: Dawn.. Salamat ha. For accepting this.
Dawn: Ano ka ba wala yun. I want you to know that I am completely okay with you and Lucy having this baby. I'm so happy for you in fact! Riley Faith...will be very lucky...
Richard: Salamat... *holds Dawn's hand*
Dawn: Ah nandito na kami sa right. *lets go of his hand*
Richard: Okay
Dawn: Salamat ulit ha!
Richard: Walang problema, see you tomorrow!
Dawn: See you!

I opened the doors and everyone seemed to be asleep except for the guards. I walked up the stairs and checked on Jacobo and Ayisha who were fast asleep. When I opened the door to our bedroom I found Anton awake, watching TV...

Anton: Oh, hon. Nandito ka pala.
Dawn: Hi hon
Anton: Sabi ni Mang Roberto na nasira daw yung kutsye.
Dawn: Oo, hon.
Anton: Did you take a cab?
Dawn: Um... No, Richard dropped me off.
Anton: Oh, that's great. I'll have to text him tomorrow and thank him for driving you home safely. How is Richard by the way?
Dawn: Okay naman *walks to the bathroom to get ready for bed.* They're trying to have another baby.
Anton: Oh wonderful. Good for them.
Dawn: Yeah. I know right.

I few moment later, I came out wearing my lace lingerie top from Victoria Secret and the matching thong.

Anton: You make it very hard to resist you when you're wearing that you know?
Dawn: I just wanna please my man *giggles.*

We began to make out. He was invading my mouth with his tongue. He took of my top to reveal my breasts. I wanted him to kiss them and play with them. Instead he pulled off my thong and put his dick straight into my vagina. He wasn't going as hard as I wanted him to. I wanted him to go a little faster to add some excitement. Soon, he climaxed and lied down beside me. I didn't even climax...

Richard's POV:
I got home at around 1:02am. When I got home I saw Lucy lying on our bed with two red wine bottles that were empty in her hands.

Richard: Lucy, love.
Lucy: *groggy, extremely drunk* Oh love, you're home.
Richard: Love, why are you drinking?
Lucy: Why not? If I'm unable to conceive another child at least I'm able to have fuuuunnn
Richard: Lucy, you're drunk. You need to sleep now.
Lucy: I. am. not. drunk. *laughs*
Richard: Yes you are
Lucy: Nope. Would a drunk girl do this?

She flashed her tits in front of me. Then she took off her underwear and straddled herself on my lap.

Lucy: If we wanna baby, we gotta keep having sex right? That's just how it works!
Richard: Lu---

Lucy began to hump me and grind on my lap. I did!'t know what to do. But I was getting turned on. My dick got hard. I pulled down my pants and ripped off my shirt. I took my dick and put it in her mouth. She refused to suck it. She wanted me to fuck her right away. So I put my dick into her pussy and began to bang her. After 2 mins... she passed out. Out like a light. I didn't even climax...

The next day after their meeting during lunch.
Dawn's POV:
Dawn: Hey, how are you?
Richard: I'm doing pretty good
Dawn: Good, good. Did you try last night?
Richard: Oh we tried alright but she fell asleep cause she was so drunk. I didn't climax.
Dawn: Oo... rough night?
Richard: Yeah... Anyway how was yours?
Dawn: How'd you know I had sex?
Richard: Oh I didn't know, I was asking how your night. You had sex?
Dawn: Yeah.. He climaxed... I didn't *rolling her eyes*
Richard: Aw *laughs*
Dawn: Yeah.
Richard: She's so different in bed now
Dawn: So's Anton.
Richard: You know...
Dawn: What? *getting closer to each other*
Richard: Among all my partners... You're the only one who made me feel so good.
Dawn: Really now?
Richard: I'm serious
*both laughs*
Dawn: Well, I hope you know that you were my best as well.
Richard: Really?
Dawn: Definite.... ly

He pulled me by my waist and began to kiss my lips. It started off so sweet. And the. he began to be very aggressive with his kisses. He was kissing my neck and I was moaning with pleasure. He moved to my breasts. He pulled my breasts out and sucked them harshly.

Dawn: Oh fuck. You're like an animal!
Richard: I know... I'm filthy.

Richard pulled down his pants and ripped my jeans and thong off. He spat on my pussy and inserted his huge cock into my vagina. It felt so good. He was banging me until we both climaxed. After he cummed into my pussy, I squirted and had the best orgasm. He definitely hit my G spot multiple times.

Dawn: I have no idea how Lucy could fall asleep to you. You're like a goddess in bed.

He took his cock and rubbed it in between my breasts. After, he cummed straight into my mouth. He gripped onto my head and made me suck his huge cock. After, he ate me pussy. He was sucking all my juices and I squirted some more.