Chapter 25

WASNT AALIYAH JUST CUTE FROM THE LAST CHAPTER? I LIKED THAT PICTURE (;

-----------------------------------------------

RICKO POV

Tracy was checking her phone and all of a sudden she got up and ran out the room. What's wrong with her? I got off the bed putting my Jordan slides on.

"Babe? What's wrong? Where you go?" I asked walking out and I saw the light on in Aaliyah room so I went there. She was looking around the room with tears streaming down her face and then she checked the window for something. "Babe what's going on?"

"Go get bubba." She said finally looking at me. Then she went to pick up Aaliyah.

"Why what's wrong." I said as we walked out the room.

"Just go get Bubba." She said raising her voice a little. I wish she could tell me what was going on. I went to get a sleeping Bubba and carried him to the room making sure i didn't wake him up.

"Can you please tell me what's going on." She was putting Aaliyah in her crib in our room as I laid Bubba on our bed. "Let me see your phone. You didn't start acting like this until you looked at your phone." She handed me her phone and I saw the message.

"Stay here." I told her and I pulled out my gun from the nightstand and search around the house. All windows were already lock, doors were locked and I didn't see any sign of someone getting in.

"Nothing?" Tracy asked when I came back.

"No. I don't think anybody would come in here. I have this house secured..... Who sent that?" I sat on the bed with my gun sitting on the nightstand.

"I don't know but I'm scared. Not for me but for my babies. Ricko if anything happen to them I would die. I can't let anything happen to them it---"

"Look at me." I interrupted her and I sat by her then held her chin. "I won't let anything happen to them ok? I'm here to protect you and them. I won't let anything happen to none of us. We're going to be fine, I'm going to get to the bottom of this." I wiped her tears and Tracy phone started ringing.

"It's the same number. They're calling." She said and I grabbed the phone and answered it.

PHONE CALL

Me: Who the fxck is this?

Unknown: Hmm this must be her husband.

Me: Who are you and what do you want with my wife?

Unknown: Well let's just say..... I'm after her and I won't let you get in the way.

Me: Where are you? If you're hiding somewhere, I want you to come out like a man.

Unknown: Oh no. That text was just a little scare. Tracy knows what I want and she declined to give it to me. Next time it's going to be real.

Me: I swear when I find out who you are, your body is gone be floating in the Dxmn lake.

Unknown: Too bad that will never happen.

END OF PHONE CALL

"I don't know who the fxck this is but he wants something from you." I told her mad as I sat her phone down.

"What? Why me? Ricko I have no idea who that is or who it could be. Remember I changed my number so not everyone knows it."

"Ok I need you to think. Has anybody came at you funny or had a problem with you lately?"