Change - TFP Megatron X Cybertronian Reader

I am so sorry for the super long wait. I had a massive writer's block on Megatron, I rewrote the story like six or seven times. Every times with a different plot which non of them worked. 

Requested by: Chandelierlove16

Sorry again for the long wait and how short it is. Still hop you like it :)

Do you believe in second chance? Well he doesn't. Everything he did he knows it can't be undone. The wound that he inflicted upon others, the damages he created through the universe.

To him "second chance" doesn't exist, what is done is done, what is gone is gone and nothing can change it. But he was proven wrong.

Megatron never regretted anything he had done, he didn't need second chance, he doesn't want one. But when he saw the delicate form resting in his arms he's glad he got a second chance. It might not be a brand new beginning but it's a fresh start. (Y/n) doesn't remember the war, her life as a neutral or the time when she stood up against him for an Autobot. But he does.

"(Y/n) what are you doing?" he snarled at the (f/c) femme blocking him from his wounded rival.

"He saved my life, I'm not going to let you kill him." Her arms wide, unarmed, but gaze as strong as ever.

"So you're betraying the Decepticons for an Autobot? I suppose you're going to join the Autobot next?" The grey mech questioned.

"No. I'm not becoming an Autobot nor am I staying as a Decepticon."

"Then what are you?" A frustrated scowl could be seen clearly on his scared face.

"I'm (Y/n). And it doesn't matter which faction I take, I'm me, a free individual and nothing can change that."

"What did you do to my second in command?" Megatron snared, clearly displeased by her speech. The question was not for (Y/n) but directed at the dying mech behind her.

"He didn't do anything but helped me and taught me. Megatron, I've changed, apparently so did you. We're not the person we used to be, things can't always stay the same, war changed us and it's time to learn and move on."

"If that's what you want, so be it." He growled at her before glaring at the Prime one last time. "The batle will continue another day Optimus Prime. And I'll make sure you'll be dead next time." He said before transforming leaving the pair watching.

It's hard to believe a obedient femme like (y/n) who was closer to Megatronus than anyone else would stood up against the war Lord. Maybe because he changed, he's Megatronus no more but Megatron the leader of the Decepticons. Either way it doesn't bother him anymore. Now she's back in his arms and she trusts him once more as she used too. He was glad, she is his treasure, something he would not lose again. She is his salvation.

Holding the sleeping femme even closer to his body almost as if he's afraid she would just disappear and everything is just his imagination.

"Megatron, are you alright?" a voice soft voice interrupted his thoughts. The (f/c) femme was awaken by the tight hold of the mech. She blinked a few times to adjust to the darkness of the room, seeing his crimson, once blue optics staring back at her.

"It's nothing, did I wake you up?" He asked as gently as he could. She shaked her head not wanting to trouble the mech. She knows he's busy, she knows things are different to back on cybertron but sometimes she can't help but wonder does she really belong? Sometimes she felt he's different, he changed. She has a memory gap of the past million years and she felt like she's forgetting something important, but she's not afraid because she knows Megatron's there to help and support her.

"Go back to recharge love." He said again kissing the top of her helm.

(Y/n) closed her optics and snuggled closer to Megatron, letting the sleepiness take over.

Maybe she's just thinking too much, maybe it's the effect of the energon or the silent night.

"I love you." She murmured before drifting off, deciding not to think too much about it.

"I love you too."

This he would do anything to keep her by his side. He would change, if it's what it takes for this to go on. He is willing to give up anything for her, he would go against the galaxy just to keep her by his side. He will not waste his second chance.

He's glad he got the second chance.