Imagine #8 Javier

Requested by @paths-

(Spoilers.....duh)

~~~~~

I don't know why I decided to wander alone. It was stupid and I was a little bit pissed. I dig my nails into my palms when I hear footsteps beside me. I hid underneath a car when I saw people with guns.

All I could see was Javi and Kate together. I have loved Javi for as long as I could remember. That love turning into something more than family. We were friends since his days as the famous Javier Garcia.

He obviously didn't feel the same about me.

I held my breath when the footsteps came closer. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm and drag me out from under the car. I scream and the person who grabbed me covered my mouth.

I see a man aim a gun at me.

"See if she has a mark." The guy with the gun commands.

The guy holding me pulls my sleeve up then checks my neck.

"Don't think she's got one." The guy tells the other one.

Then I see Javi peek around from one of the train cars.

"What mark?" I ask the guy, trying to keep him distracted.

Javi sneaks up closer and the I feel the guy behind me freeze.

"BEHIND YOU!" The guy yells, probably busting my eardrum. The guy in front of me gets startled and pulls the trigger of his gun.

The bullet plunges itself into my thigh. I cry out and the guy drops me. Javi grabs the gun and quickly puts the bastards to sleep for good.

He looks around then rushes off to my side. He examines the wound then puts pressure on it. I grimace and let the tears fall. I don't care if I look weak.

"I can see the bullet but I won't pull it out. We have to get you to Eleanor." Javi tells me.

I don't question who Eleanor is as he tears the sleeve off of one of the dead guys. Javier ties the fabric around my thigh and pulls me up. Since I can't walk, he picks me up and I wrap my arms around him.

The pain fills me with a numbness. All I can hear is Javi's heartbeat.

~~~

I wake up with my face to the sky. I sit up and look at my thigh. It was all bandaged up and the pain had subsided. I look over and see a sleeping Javi.

"Javi?" I say softly. His eyes fluttered open and he looks over at me. Once he realizes that I'm awake he rushed over to me.

"Promise me you'll never do that again, you scared the hell outta me."

I nod and hug him.

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let something happen to you Y/n." He whispers.

I look at his eyes confusedly.

He smile and kisses my cheek. "I wouldn't be able to live not telling you how I feel."

I kiss him on the lips and hold him close to me.

I guess he and Kate aren't a thing after all.