Before reading

Welcome to the first book in the Phobia Series! This is a series specifically created to shine some light on issues that still exist in this day and age: phobia of people who do not identify as heterosexual or straight. 

It might seem weird to you that people can be afraid of people who are part of the LGBTQ+ community, but it is an actual thing that still happens and with this I hope I can spread awareness and hope people understand what it means for people to not be what people see as "normal". I hope everyone enjoys this series.

In this story the main character identifies as gay and male, using the words he and him.

NOTE: I wrote this book in 2014/2015 and I was not the best of a writer yet and my English was not the best either (it's my second language). Also I was not as educated as I am now. I am a bit lazy and don't want to edit all the chapters in this story since it's finished. I think I am just going to leave it the way it is, but I do hope you can bear with me. Thank you.

NOTE2: All hateful and disrespectful comments will be deleted. I do not tolerate anything of that kind and don't want other people who are reading this to read the comments and see the negativity. It's about accepting everyone for who they are and what they identify as.

All rights reserved © 2017 J.F. Stone

---

The Phobia Series:

1. Homophobia (completed)

2. Lesbophobia (ongoing)

3. Transphobia (coming soon)

4. Biphobia (coming soon)

5. To Be Proud (coming soon)

---

Happy reading!

x Jenna