2

I decided to go to the mall first so we can get that done be ore we head home. We pulled into the parking lot of the mall. As I was turning the car off Jon grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to his face. My face got super red almost immediately. "The entire car ride was silent, what is wrong?," Jon asked concerned. "You don't live that far from the mall Jon," I look down to where his hand was still on my wrist. "Can we go in now, please? I wanna get back to do my homework."

He lets my wrist go and darts out of the car towards the mall entrance. I sigh and exit the car and lock it. Power walking across the lot of cars. I get inside to find Jon gone. Assuming he went to Game Stop so I made my way over there. "Jonathan?" Just to see if he was in there or not. "Jon-" I was cut off by someone tapping my shoulder. I turn to see him in a Master Chief helmet. "Really?, is this what you came here to do?" "No I came for the games, and the toys"

He winked at the last thing he said and carried on what he doing before I came in here. I look over to the pc and X-Box games. I pick an assassins creed game up to look at it but i didn't buy it. I put it back on the shelf. I begin to walk out when I run into something hard, someone, a guy. "My apologies I didn't mean to run into, physically," I say to him. He laughs and I look up at him. Woah. He is really hot and those eyes. I stepped back away from him.

"I am as well sorry. I wasn't watching where i was going." He spoke with a sorta deep voice. My face flushed. "My names Tyler, by the way you are looking me I thought might've wanted to know" Oh goodness he say my face turn red, I look down towards my feet hoping he can't see it flush more red. "M- my names E-Evan," I stuttered out. Why am i acting like this, i can easily just walk away from and go to another store. Something was holding me back though. Something was holding me in this position, I stayed.

"I'm not scary, am I?," Tyler asked me. I shake my head no. He steps closer to me, a respectable distance between us. I shift in my shoes. "Then why are you looking down? And looking uncomfortable?" "Why are you asking me so many questions, huh?" I say back to him. He was taken back by my straight forward comment. I noticed Jon as well on the side, his face looked confused. Jon walked over to me and Tyler. "Hey dude, what are doing with my fri- TYLER?!?" Jon practically yelled into my ear. Tyler looked at Jon, "Jonathan?" What?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 11, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

An H2Owildnoss storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें